AMD Polaris Giveaway

i have an intel i5 4690k that i grabbed for just 100 bucks but my graphic card is an rather old GTX 750TI overclocked to 1402 MHz a few years ago that was a prtty good card but now it struggels with many new games.

keep up your great work guys

I'm currently using a windforce R9 290 in my system. Would love to upgrade but went back to school so now I'm too poor

I have a Intel core i5-3210m and intel HD Graphics 4000. it can run minecraft very well.

i would love to win so i can build a computer to play other games on pc

I have an asus r7 360 oc and its doing well on games but just slightly.
I want to upgrade because I want to play games like GTA V on 60 Fps 1080p or Ark without potatoe quality, man I love ARK!

I have a pc without a dedicated gpu . was waiting for the new cards. but now i get it for free rite?  

GTX 750 1GB, I just need to stop having this card, it is old, outdated and bottlenecking everything in my system.

Rocking a msi 650ti boost, been a great card, but after playing for awhile with gear vr, im ready to fully dive into more immersive pc vr gaming. 

I want it, gibe nao plz, tyvm

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

Could really use an upgrade for my 270X, so here's me throwing my entry into the hat

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

I still have the R7 250 1GB and I can't even play games anymore. So I hope I win to update this card! 

Good luck to everyone! 

Currently I'm using a Sapphire R9 280X Toxic Edition in my rig, and I would like to upgrade because I'm beginning to see the limits of my computer in recent games (DOOM, Far Cry 4... I have an i5 750) That's when I saw this giveaway, gibe now pls

I have a galaxy GeForce GTX 960 that is getting really old now I think it might be nice to get a new graphics card would be nice

My rig has an MSI R7 250 2GB edition. I think that kinda explains why I want a new graphics card. I get low fps in most games even with the graphics turned down. Although I find it to be a nice card for 720p gaming, it still sucks with fans being as loud as loud can go and the temperatures reaching upwards of 80 degrees. I want a polaris card so I can actually play games at decent quality and good framerates with a cooler and quieter card.

I am using an AMD Radeon R7 200 sapphire card that I got with my (budget, under 500$) pc build, its been about 2 years and would love an upgrade so I can finally play The Witcher 3 with decent FPS.

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

i like nice things ?? but im poor ???

i am from bosnia , i just got new pc (very old for u guys pentium d 2.66), and i am running integrated for now, i want that gpu to spend time with my father and brother, and i love amd

I am nota AMD Guy..... but will like to see the Polaris myself. 

I currently have 2 R9 290X from Sapphire in my rig. I want a Polaris 10 card because first of all its free and secondly it has hdr !

I'm actually in the process of building my first PC. I was already considering buying the 480 as an entry level card but if I could get one for free I could allocate that money elsewhere, making a even better build overall.

My current videocard is an R7 265 and I want a new one because ???.

I  m using an integrated Intel HD 4000 ?.. Want to upgrade! 

I Currently have a gt740m and i'm going to build a gaming pc.