AMD Polaris Giveaway

I have a hd5850 which has served me well for 7 years but I cant play any new titles at a decent framerate or without turning it into a vacuumcleaner :( A free rx 480 would be a welcome gift!

Hey LTT! Longtime sub, since 2012. I'm running with a Sapphire R9 280. It's a fine card, but for about a month, I have been having a lot of issues with the card, constantly screen tearing and displaying artifacts despite my numerous attempts at fixing it. So, hopefully a new Polaris card would be my saving grace!   

I use gtx750ti, why i need new? It's fucking 750ti,thats why.

I currently got a GTX 640 which has some thermal issues and makes Overwatch mostly unplayable...
A new graphicscards would really help a lot.

I erm ...
i dont have a GPU. Ive got an APU. Ive got an A8 6600k and whilst its great for almost everything, it falls short when it comes to more demanding titles. This is where either the polaris 10 or polaris 11 GPU would help me A LOT.

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

O have my exelent card, one nvidea GeForce 605, exelent to play minesweeper, and i wanna buy one Polaris gpu, but this one is free

"I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

CPU - i5 3470 @ 4.2GHz GPU - Club3D 7870XT Motherboard - Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe RAM - 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue @ 1600MHz

SSD - OCZ Agilyty3 60GB Case Bitfenix Prodigy White PSU - OCZ  Modxstream Pro 600W Cooler - Scythe Shuriken Rev. B HDD - 2x WD Black 2.5" 500GB in RAID 0

Currently running an R9 270x. Would be great as a Games Development Student to get a hold of a new Polaris GPU so that I can construct bigger and more complex levels in UE4 as well as model more detailed 3D models! 

Thanks for the give away AMD! xD

I have a rig with a

ASUS GeForce GTX 970 TURBO 4GB

in it, and I have a friend who is making a new pc, cause their old one died, they have everything except a graphics card, so I would give them my old one, and take this one for myself. ;P

Im using a GTX 660ti :D and in need of a new upgrade :D kindly send me one AMD :D i shall make u to the world. Many many thanks!

Using a GTX 570. I would likely use an AMD Polaris card for gaming (obviously) and rendering videos. 

gibe nao pls

Would really love a good new AMD card. My GtX 770 is getting old by now. I want 200 FPS in BF1

I have never been in a Forum, so I dont know what to write down in a signature. Probably nothing.

I currently don't have a pc but will be getting one soon so this would be great to get as it means I can spend the money saved on a better CPU or an Intel 7 series SSD.

Hey guys! First of all, I would like to thank #TeamLinus for helping me build my first PC! You guys seriously helped me every step of the way. 

I'd love the new GPU, I tried to go the scrapyard route and for the most part I did pretty decent. But the r9 380 I bought from someone is really loud... Idk why; but it squeeks. It runs games just fine, but I almost HAVE to wear headphones.

Either way congrats on coming so far as a channel and as a group!

Cheers, Taylor.

I'm currently running an i5-4460 with built-in intel 5200 graphics, I could really use an upgrade. I'm even having trouble running EuroTruck simulator 2, I have to crank the settings down so much that I can't even read whats on the dash.

Running a 980 in this rig, and i dont think i'll win if i say that i want a giveaway from AMD and Linus at the same time.

So im just trying my luck. Fingers crossed.

Intel i5-3570k @ 4.2Ghz, CoolerMaster Seidon 240m + Dual Corsair SP120 Silent Edition, Asus Strix GTX980, Corsair Dominator DDR3 C9 1600mhz 16GB kit, Samsung SSD 840 series 250Gb, WD 4TB HDD. Casing : Corsair Obsidian 250D, Astro A50 Gaming headset, Blue Yeti Microphone.

I'm using a GTX 750 Ti because I started with a bucket rig. It was cheap but well.. gaming performance sucks.

Currently running a GTX 970 on a 4K display and would really like to have a card that could actually push those kind of pixels to the display

My rig is sporting a GTX 970 and as far as preformance goes I can't say I need to upgrade just yet, but the heart wants what the heart wants.