AMD Polaris Giveaway

i've got amd A10-5800k processor with discrete vga R9 270X

i already watch amd talked about this polaris in the computex before

when i heard this graphic card showed up i really exciting to buy this card cause it's VR ready and also the most important thing, it won't cost much money hahaha

Hi. I currently using gtx760 using it for gaming and 3D rendering but from Polaris I'm expecting a lot becoause it is a big step ahead. 

A gtx 750 ti, still somehow plays games great, but the age of the card is present. Definitely would like this for my rig. 

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Hi Linus I'm currently running a GTX 660. It's my brothers card cause I just left the igpu  master race. You most likely won't remember me but for the million sub giveaway I posted in binary. I'm a fan of AMD products so I've been wainting for a really long time, a GPU would be the final piece of my rig. Thanks for your consideration 

Currently have a pc with a Gigabyte Radeon HD 5770 which runs at 100 Degrees+ under load.I want to upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup because I have wanted to games stream and at the same time play games at 60+ fps on high settings for a while but my current gpu is a inhibiting factor and would be greatly appreciated towards this cause if i win
.Thanks

i have a GTX 970, but i would add the card in just for folding purposes :D

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Currently running APU A10-5800k with no dedicated GPU.

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

Best of luck to all!!

AMD ROCKS AS GOOD AS LTT!

I am currently using a R9 280X. I would like to replace it because its a space heater and mine draws 270 W.

At the moment i'm running a r9 280x from Asus on a qhd monitor. I'm not really able to max out any games because of memory restrictions so the larger framebuffer on the Polaris cards would really help me to do so. Also my power bills would really benefit from that upgrade due to the massive tdp of the r9 2XX lineup.

I want it so gibe nao pls. Just kidding! I have an R7 370 and its louder than the sound of my speakers when turn up the fan speed. An upgrade would be nice and, ALL THAT POWAHHH. There are infinite possibilities for such an amazing graphics card. Can't wait to see this in my rig! xD

I have a GTX 960 with 2GB in my rig.

I simply want to see how this new graphics card performs...

I don't have a graphics card and my pc is barely playing dota2. The polaris line-up would be a BIG upgrade for my pc.

I've got a 3GB Sapphire Radeon 7970. Still kiking about pretty good, but an upgrade would benefit! It would basically revitalise my 3930K pc! I've had it for about 6 years now.

Hi i am running a r7 250x. i just want to upgrade to polaris because i want to start playing game at good resolution and at good graphics details things that now i cant do.

thank you

Hello, i have a r7 360 right nog, and tho i have oc'd it, it can barely run and AAA title in 1080p, so it would be a real uppgrade,  have a good day and bye!??

I currently have a broken Asus GTX 470 so i have to use the integrated graphics chip (which sucks!).

001.JPG

just netflix & chillin ;)

Best of luck to all!!

Best of luck to all!!

Currently don't own any GPU, Built my first rig a few months ago but my budget killed my hopes for a GPU... #Collegelife. Also working on scoring a job as a Junior Dev at a local app project that's happening in my hometown. The job was for buying a GPU and gaining some XP in the Developer world, anyways huge fan of your LMG, keep it up!

I did manage to score A-10 Laptop by winning some math-olympics and that's currently my "gaming setup" since it has a pretty good APU.

gibe nao pls

amd hd radion 4xxx 

well it helps for helping my new pc 

Currently have a 750Ti.... Please send help! Thanks.

i have radeon 6670 and i want to upgrade to polaris gpu because my graphic card is tooooo old

I've been with Team Green for a while now but since I'm already on Team Red with the CPU I'm willing to throw out my GTX 960 for that awesome Polaris card!

I have an HD7770 1GB that reaches over 85C when gaming, I have a 1080p monitor so it just adds to the hell. I'm kinda poor and things cost a lot in my country so it would be awesome if I got a GPU. I'd be happy with both a 460 and 470!!! :D

CPU: Ryzen 9 7900X | CPU Cooler: Thermalright Phantom Spirit 120SE | Mobo: Asus TUF Gaming B650 Plus | RAM: Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 5600mhz | GPU: Asus TUF RX7800XT | PSU: Cooler Master V850 V2 Gold | SSD: Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB M.2 NVME  | HDD: WD Blue 1TB x2 | HDD: WD Blue 2TB | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black Pearl 

I´ve got an old gtx 960 and i would really love to do some large ship simulations or even some planetary fun in space engineers, either on will do (10 or 11)