AMD Polaris Giveaway

I'm currently using a laptop actually running an 8730m so I would very much like to upgrade soon and this would help me do it a  lot cheaper

Hi! I have Amd Phenom II X4 at 3.6ghz and Xfx 4550 radeon graphics. And i think it will be great upgrade to have latest Polaris card. Keep it up guys! 

Time for an upgrade Linus, Nvidia Asus DCUii GTX 550 ti.

I am using a HD 7870. Should be obvious why I would like to win one ;)

right now I own a Radeon HD7950 and I want this card because my friend is in need of a good card xd.

I think i am the PC Peasant here.. using GTX 555 stock.. A upgrade to RX 480 will be nice..

ı currently have a rig with a gtx 750 ti and it would be sick to have an upgrade

gibe nao pls

I have a 650ti in my rig, just upgraded my build with completely new parts but I still cant afford a GPU :(

Now I'm running an AMD R9 280X, but I need a new card for my HTPC :D 

I currently have a GTX 750 in my rig but its not able to keep up in some of the games I am playing so I want a new high end GPU.

I'm running a GTX660 so i could really use and upgrade to go back to the PC 60FPS MasterRace

This would be SUCH a lifesaver to have this in my rig, I currently have a 550 ti and can't really run my games at 1600x900 let alone the 1920x1080p tv that I have lying around, that's not really used for anything at them moment. I can't really upgrade, being in high school with no job and all...

A 950 windforce extreme edition ;D it sounds funny, thats why ;D it's a 950 for #*^%& sake ;D

I have the GTX 770 which is 3 years old. :(

I was going to put my image signature here, but the forum said I couldn't.

I have a 970 which runs really hot for some reason. It would be nice to have a cooler alternative.

I have a radeon hd6850 and I can't play fallout without using the crappy low end graphics settings and I want to start streaming and making content, so I'm planning a new build, but money is tight and this would help quite alot. 

HD-6500M and HD-6600M crossfired on an A6-3400M APU laptop.

It's a little underpowered, so I'm looking at building a slightly silly rig later this year.

I have a GT 630 and a Celeron CPU...

No joke btw.

I prefer AMD over Nvidia because FreeSync monitors are more cheaper then the other ones ( G-sync *choke* )

Currently playing on a GTX860M on my Dell XPS15 and want to experiment with eGPU to play BF1 :)

I am using amd radeon 5450 2gb in my home pc built 6 yrs ago. But i have just bought a new mobo Asus H170 and planning to upgrade my pc and Polaris graphic card would be a best compliment for new rig.

I have AMD Radeon R5 200 Series so this would be a huge upgrade to my rig :D

Currently running with a Gigabyte R9 270 oc as my Saphire R9 390 Nitro went pop..... The reason I would love the new card is that my 270 sucks hairy testiculars!!!!

I'm running an old GTX 770 in my rig, it struggles to keep up with my Vive headset so an upgrade would be great! I really want to see what these new AMD cards can do!