AMD Polaris Giveaway

I currently have a gtx 285 because my r9 280x broke like 3 weeks ago, so bye ultra high gaming and hello low end and super hot crap gaming :/

I'm currently running no graphics card, since mine went away. :(

I have a really old rig that used to be an office pc reanimated with a Radeon HD 6570 and in 1 or 2 months i will get a new rig vut i cant fecide on which grapihcs card should i get.

I am running an old R9 280x, because my Gtx 970 died a while ago. So an Rx480 would be a huge upgrade in performance as well as powerconsumption.

I have a r7 260x (asus) and it started to not play the new games and I don't have any money for a new card soo.....

Dont have a Graphics card, so a RX480 would be an upgrade

thanks for the awesome giveaway!

- kye

Currently, I'm building my first time Gaming PC. In the past I only use Laptop as gaming machine, and to build the PC I need great GPU. So I'm happy to win this giveaway

i have an old  hd7850 , i want a new graphics card to play newer games i tryed to play games like lords of the fallen far cry 4 but the fps is bad so gibe nao pls :D

I have Intel HD Graphics 2000, with my Core I3. Dedicated graphics card would be a lot better than this integrated stuff. Hope I win, because 720p at 10 to 15fps is not fun (GTA 4 for example)

I got an R9 270X. So gibe nao plz

I would want a new AMD card, eventhough my 7950 has served me well for many years, it just doesn't cut it anymore and I would definitely buy one of those fancy new displays if I had a new card.

Gib me some of that POWWWAA!!!!

(Currently have a laptop with a 750m. would be really nice to have a real graphics card)

My Graphic Card is HIS Radeon HD 6790 IceQX with only 1 GB of Ram, I am a College Student in Indonesia. I need this kind of graphic card since my friend often give me a job to design with Corel and Adobe PS, and honestly that job wasn't give me enough money to buy a new graphic cards. And I hope, I'll get this graphics card :) Thank you 

give away graphic cards.png

GTX 560 ti, fan is making wiered noises from touching the cooler, need to upgrade asap.

I got a laptop GPU (GT 740m) but I want to win the graphics card to sell it.. gib nao pls

may i habbe this prease? I am currently buildin a budget pc. Still lacking some parts so i really wan this gpu prease...  i pray for you every night if i get tis.

This would be a nice upgrade for my gtx 770 that is in my second rig :)

~~ Sorry for bad English. I'm from Belgium. Thanks! Have a nice day!  ~~

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Honestly, I don't have a PC yet, but the RX 480 is the GPU I would get for my build when the time comes.

using an integrated intel hd4600 .Is this trash count for a gpu?

i currently have a laptop with a gtx 860m inside

im building a desktop pc and i ve seen that the new polaris is running great

I have an MSI gt 640 (yes, a gt, not a gtx). NVIDIA has discontinued it about a year and a half ago because its so bad, but at least its faster than my xbox 360 (i think so). so gibe nao pls

Currently I have an AMD Radeon 270 in my rig. It reaches a temperature of 100 degrees sometimes, that's why I really need a new graphics card. 

I think this type of giveaway is way better than the type where you're told: "go follow this person on twitter, youtube, etc".

Just built my first proper rig and had to compromise slightly with a 960, and would love the opportunity to upgrade to a slightly better card and try the other team.

I am using the MSI R9 380 Armor 2X OC Edition in miiiine

CLICK

THIS IS VERY BLUE