AMD Polaris Giveaway

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I want it because I think that it would be a litte upgrade from Radeon HD 8470

Have a GTX 660 that I really want to upgrade. Struggling to play modern games on higher settings. Would like to have this so I can put it in my PC and then give my gf's pc, that I built from spare parts I had, the 660. She currently has my old 5770 from my first build ever. She'll be trying to play Dragon Age inquisition soon and idk if that'll run well on my old old GPU.  gibe nao pls.

I'm using a R9280 I managed to buy used a couple years ago. Also,  'I want it, gibe nao pls'.

Running a pretty low budget build, got an old nvidia geforce gt 630 right now, would be nice to improve that with a rx 480, would match nicely with my newly acquired fx 6300 processor

I have an Intel HD 4600 :/
A new/awesome GPU would be awesome

Gimme one cuz I have a R7 260x and I need an upgrade.

I have a GTX 460 and I'm looking to upgrade my computer in the near future . I'm considering the Razer Blade Stealth andgetting the Razer Core and a free GPU would certainly help the financing.

I have an R9 280X with a worn fan barring I have to grease occasionally. Maybe it's time for an upgrade.

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

My pc is a8 7600 and gtx 760 ...i want it because the 760 is slowly getting hotter and hotter and might explode any time...

linus media group thank you.

Currently own a gtx 970. Wouldnt replace it with the 480, I guess, but build another gig for couch gaming with friends.

I have a 980ti. The fans sometimes start to spin real loud when on idle and the temps are not the greatest either. The temps are not the best either. And because of Nvidias "crappy" businesspolicies I wish to turn myself over to the red team.

Gibe nao pretty pls.

Untitled-1.png

I own a 750 ti with 2 gigs of ram, so i'd like to enjoy maxed out 1080p at 60fps minimum!

I have HD 6970 and I'm in need to upgrade it, I have rocked it from 2010! 

I have GTX650 at the moment and I'd like to upgrade beacuse my whole rig is 10 years old and it hasn't been working for past month.

Was rocking a 860M chip in an Alienware Alpha but sold it to get rid of the disgusting nVi#$@ taste. I am really looking forward to what Polaris 10 and 11 has to offer.

EVGA GTX 760 Superclocked ACX

Reason I want it: Because it's about damn time I upgraded my GPU, everything else has been upgraded besides that and my monitor.

well i got gt430 now

rx480 is really worth the upgrade for me now

Well I'm currently in the process of compiling a rig for me because I only have a Media PC with Intel integrated HD graphics. I cannot play any good games and always have to turn down the resolution and all the details. As a reference point I can play Rocket League on lowest settings in 800x600 in only 25 FPS which everyone will agree on is damn shitty. As I'm still in school and on a budget this graphics card would give me high performance and I could scrap that part from my list and spend the money on more ram or a more capacity ssd or something like that. 

Im still running a his ice x amd 6800 card, which has long served me well, but totally showing its age now, i would love a chance to upgrade!!!

I currently have a gtx 780 sc from evga, but im building a pc to stay with me in school during the year so i was looking at an r9 380x but a rx480 would be a whole lot better!

I really want to go with this "lanbox" idea but still have enough airflow to keep everything running cool

Hey guys ! thanks you too I got into tech and I'm loving it ! and as for my rig, I recently bought an i5 6500, 2GB of ram, an Asus B150 motherboard and not GPU :( I'm using my iGPU to play, so winning a GPU would be nice :) 

Well, I've got currently a gt 740. It's complete garbage. I just need an upgrade

Got a 670 it wont hold up for VR whoch is my next step. It's been a while since I got really excited about gaming, but the VR experience with vive is just too good to miss :)