AMD Polaris Giveaway

First of thank you AMD you guys are great, I am running a Saphire Radeon HD 7750 OC edition 1 GB bought in 2012 for 130 USD.

I want to upgrade to either a RX 470 or 480. I hope I win a 480 here but if not I am sure to upgrade to one of those around fall

so I can enjoy No Man's Sky. 

I do have an AMD GPU (380) and want to update to polaris for some VR Gaming In the future when i have the money to buy a Vibe.. So There's That. Thanks

using igpu on my 3470, sold my 290x cuz i needed funds at the time, a new gpu would be greatly appreciated :)

I'm running an ATI Radeon X300SE from Asus that has got the latest and greatest functionalities of DX9 with 128 MB (woah!) of DDR video memory.

I would like a Polaris GPU to replace this 2004 Video Card that can run pretty much the 99.9% of nothing.

Here you have the full specs:

GPU-Z.gif

Have a nice day!

I own a gtx 750ti but it has a hard time runing dota2 at 60fps at 1080p

Running a gtx 260 because my r9 270x died ;( and I want to play modern games once again

I was in hope of buying AMD rx480 which was supposed to be not $199 then at least around $230 (15445 inr) but ALAS it is priced at around $ 450 dollars here in India. I mean thats waaaay Tooo much. I am looking forward to build a pc at budget of $600 and that would be my first PC especially GAMING PC. If I won this I'll really appreciate that.I am really fan of linus tech tips .I watch Linus Tech Tips everyday without fail after coming from school(Im in 10th grade now.)Actually I have created a youtube channel similar to Linus Tech Tips. (Atharva Pc Tech) but i don't have an efficient pc thats why I really want to win.BTW I am also excited for the GTX 1060 launch tomorrow . Love linus tech tips.Hope linus gets well soon :)

I want the graphics card  because I broke my R9 380 (sad trumpet) So I cant play any games right now. So gibe nao Linus Senpai

I have a R9 290 and one fan is broken and making really scratchy noises all the time so i need a new graphics card :(

I have a 770, and I'm happy with it, but  will never say no to free stuff!

4 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

My PC is currently running an EVGA GeForce GTX 960 SSC. It seems to run alright for most games including GTA V when on medium to high settings but in games like Black Ops III, it drops to 0 or 1 fps unless all settings are set to the lowest. I have never actually considered getting an AMD card before as I always just went for NVIDEA instead, although most of AMD's cards are pulling some heavy punches. I would like to experience the performance of one of AMD's cards myself and see just how good they really are.

Thanks AMD and Linus Media Group,

Keep up the great work...

From Olly

haha yeah using a laptop consisting of just a amd radeon 7670m. everything set to low

Main Rig

CPU: Core i5 6600k (not OCed) - GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX480 8GB - MB: Asrock Z170 Pro 4 - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Gammaxx 200T -

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Blue LED 16GB - PSU: CoolerMaster V850 - CASE: CoolerMaster MasterCase Pro 5 - Monitor: Viewsonic XG2401
DRIVES: 275GB Crucial MX300 Boot SSD - 525GB Crucial MX300 Games library SSD - 2TB Seagate Barracuda Other stuff

Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L850

CPU: Core i7 3630QM - GPU: AMD Radeon 7670M - RAM: 12GB mix and match
DRIVES: 500GB Samsung EVO Boot SSD - 500GB Seagate HDD

Periphs

Mouse: G303 + G240 MP - KB: G710+ - HS: G933 - Speakers: Logitech Z213 and Creative SBS380

Currently using GT 640 (old as the universe) Impossible to play games like CSGO (at medium), Overwatch (at all) etc. Would love the rx 480 for the new rig I'll be building soon. 

To be honest I'm using a GTX 550 TI currently. It's a good card but it's a second hand card that I got from a friend who couldn't stand for me to be left behind because I could not play games or even work on my projects.

I would like to have it as a start to the long up and coming upgrade to my rig which will probably need to start with a power supply given that I can afford it after college tuition and life expenses. It would be nice to make more content and to have a rig powerful enough to record and play or at least render videos on. That's why I would like the graphics card.

I make music, games and videos. Check out my stuff here ---> http://www.sandraystudios.weebly.com

I'm running a gt630... ToT somehow managed to run some of my games at med settings and one game on high (but the whole thing heats up to 90ish C...) looking to build a new rig and a free graphics card is always good.

My HD 6870 stopped working about three years ago and haven't been able to afford a new GPU since (I live in the Caribbean and GPUs are expensive). I'm currently using the HD7450 that came with my HP h8 1414. I really need to upgrade to enjoy games once again. 

Currently running a 780ti and struggle a little editing 4k footage, especially with Davinci resolve color grading. I'm also saving up for a HTC vive and the VR test says i'm borderline. If i win I plan to sell my whole rig and start again as I've been dragging along with an i5 750 for far too long and this would be a great excuse!

hello,

I have gtx 760

good luck

I currently have a GTX 950 2gb in my rig, awesome budget card but really underpowered for some games on high settings, one of those Polaris cards would be awesome to own. Thanks for the giveaway LMG and AMD

Using gtx 560. Well .Ok. Just need one polaris 10 badly....for logical and needed upgrade...

Currently, I'm using integrated graphics on an AMD a4. The best game I can play right now that looks decent is Battlefront II. This would be excellent for my first real gaming rig. Otherwise, I'll probably get a gtx 1060.

In my "gaming rig" I'm currently running a Nvidia GT 720, yeah a GT not a GTX so an RX 480 would be a decent upgrade! xD

Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC

Starting to artifact and is losing interest in life.

Powah hungreh!

I've got old Radeon HD 7770 in my rig with only 1 GB of VRAM. Can't even play Fallout 4 on it, so an exchange would be more than satisfying.