AMD Polaris Giveaway

-Created my set-up in January/February:

The GPU I possess is a Sapphire R7-370 4G GDDR5

Which can run the 'The Witcher 3' at ~35-40+  at Ultra  Settings. It's pretty impressive on my count.

Along with the rest of the tower contains a Quad-Core  AMD F X-4350  Which has a speed of 4.2Ghz  (Which is capable of being over/under-clocked in conjunction with my ASUS Motherboard).

The ASUS M5A99FX R2.0 Motherboard. (Pretty great for the price and performance.)

Rosewill's Platinum 80+ 650W PSU which is fully modular. (I was able to buy it on Newegg for half it's original price.)

8 Gigs of G. Skill Sniper Series DDR3 1866Mhz 9-10-9-10 Timing

Lastly I managed to purchase the newer Western Digital 1TB Black Edition HDD.

It can warm a room but it's pretty chill when not in extensive use. Great for winters.

I've heard a few things on the AMD 400 Series and I've now become appealed to want to test the hardware. It's unfortunate I just bought my GPU months before the new release.

Overall this is definitely a great performance desktop pc for the price: ~$700 (Due to some impatience).

Currently gaming with GTX 760, hoping for an upgrade soon.

And hey gibe nao plz ;)

I want it! Gibe nao pls? I need a gpu for my living room gaming system, and this would be perfect.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

i own a 2009 imac 27 inch with a ATI Radeon HD 4850 512 MB graphics card :(

my backlight driver board is also shot so if i turn up my brightness my display turns off... i can only game (the few i can still run anyway) at night due to glare:'( 

i think my power supply is going too.... 

^ all that makes me wanna kill myself... a new gpu would would be a god send... would go a long way in justifying repairing and selling my imac to finance a new build

<3 mad love for all you guys do keep it up.... 

My current graphics card is AMD R7 360. It would be the ideal improvement.

I hope to win.

Hi, yes i would like graphics card please xD

Oh, and I'm rocking the stellar R9 270X (OOH! AAH!)

Yeah, so it's time for an upgrade, but poor college kid status is impeding that a little, haha

970. possibly see the benefit of having multiple Gpu's in dx12. 

With my 7850 pretty much anything is better but I can't wait until I have a chance to buy a 480! 

i got a 6700k cpu and a 960gtx 

im planning on buying a new monitor and also the htc vive so a better gpu is really a must here :D 

im now on a hd monitor so the 960gtx can handle this.

Hi I have an i5 8gb and my graphic card is 570 phantom the new amd gc would be perfect. Good luck everyone. 

16 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

In use a HD 6850 so I'm lacking behind and a new Ploaris would be comfortable in my pc rig. Hope I get lucky keeping my fingers crossed ☺☺☺

i have a potato laptop now and building a new pc in a few weeks, so gibe nao

I am currently running a 970, but since I recently purchased a Freesync 1440p monitor more Vram could be handy for future games. Even more useful would be that it has driver support for Freesync (yay red team). 

I'm using a Nvidia gtx 650 ti, I currently play games like overwatch, dark souls, crysis, bioshock and others.

I want an upgrade to a polaris amd because on newer titles im having to set the graphics settings to minimum to maintain more than 30 fps on my monitor.

Also where I live (in Chile) there is almost no availability of AMD cards, so my next option on the list is a gtx 970, but the price here is still around $500, so no chance with that any time soon.

Currently have a 270X, would really like to buy a freesync monitor to try it out!

What does " Gibe nao" means? lolz Anyway... I have a tri-x 290 and the fans are killing me. But it's not the end of the world.

HARDWARE INTERRUPT MOTHAF#%A!
WINDOWS 10 = adware, driven by spyware

I have an I5-4430 with an overclocked R9 270. I am missing some horsepower to drive new games, must upgrade now!

Just want the ability to play games at an enjoyable fps and make benchmarks for the card on youtube. May not be much but it's all i want to really do.

Also one day Red team will be superior Long live Advance Micro Devices

ASUS HD 6970 - EAH6970 DCII/2DI4S/2GD5

I miss being able to max out settings

i actually have a gtx 650. Wait... can these AMD's new graphics cards run crysis?

I have a gtx 960, I can't even run Roblox.