AMD Polaris Giveaway

6 hours ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Hello. Me = poor. Free stuf = pure happiness.

Currently using an R9-270x from Gigabyte. It does what it needs to at 1080, but I won't settle if I don't have to, thanks for the giveaway!

I currently only have an a6 7400k in my computer which is very slow. I was planning on upgrading anyway, so it would be awesome to have this graphics card.

I don't even have a computer

my pc is a double xenon workstation with some quadra nvidia card which does not support directX 11 (even though the processors do). It is 8 years old!
That's enough to want a new graphics card isn't it?

Windows 10 is the best BTW

i have r9 290x. I want an upgrade becuse i cant play GTA V on ultra in 60 fps

i have a gtx 750ti and just upgraded to 1080p from 768p,it runs constantly at 40% fan speed no matter how much load there is (its annoying) plus the drivers are awful, i really wanna switch to team red

In my rig right now I have an Asus gtx 750ti, this is actually my very first pc I've built, I want this RX 480 because I am doing a whole new build sometime in the future

Edited by ODESZA

Now I have Gainward Radeon HD 3850 and... It's loud, slow and graphics driver crashs when I playing in whatever D:

I want this graphics card, because I want to have normal, working PC :P
Pic4Attension

gibe nao pls.

IMG_20160718_143820.jpg

I have a HD5770 from Gigabyte. It's so old I sometimes need to reach into the case and spin the fan when playing video games.

I hab the1 wth da houle plzz

No but seriously. I have a case holding air and a spider web with a 500 watt psu and i just have the money for a mobo, cpu, storage  but alas no gpu saveing for me

mine: 8800 gts 512.

wny polaris:  futureproof

I'm still running a 7970, not very pleasant in the hot summer.

I have a GTX 950... I suppose it's self-explanatory :D

I want the Graphics Card, cuz im poor.
I have a Radeon R9 200 series :( 

I have a GTX 970 and I want to replace it with the RX480. The 480 is a little faster in most dx11 games but really shines with dx12 and Vulcan as the new Doom up date clearly shows. Also, don't know if you know of brain from his YouTube "tech yes city" but he released a video recently that might just expose why the 970 and other nvida cards ran doom so well. He is of the opion that the games textures just plain look better on AMD. Have a look if you're interested. Anywho, love the content, keep it coming.

I have a GTX 750Ti and is currently on the warranty :( (I bought this card with the sad reason, because of what my budget was, and I had to make a decision about buying this card, actually it is a good card for most games at 1080p and 720p) (it is very difficult to be enthusiast about the PC, when budget is thin :(). RX 480 is a great card for a great price. I'm a big fan of LTT and other production of this teambecause great to watch your content. Respect guys. Keep it up... :)

I'm Line from Poland

I'm using half broken HD6850 right now and back order 1x ASUS RX 480 from newegg on June 29th but it's never ship out. I want RX 480 because it can give me basic graphic setting on 3440x1440 display with decent frame rate, also it give me free sync.

I got a R9 390, but I always want MORE!

I'm currently using R7 260X and these new AMD's cards would be a hell of an upgrade! :)

I signed up and replied just so I can win the GPU. At least I'm honest. :P

I have a BEAST of a computer *cough* *cough* if it was 20 years ago, just look at the specs...

On a serious note, living here in Thailand and trying to find computer hardware is so expensive, 100% tax that's absolute BS honestly.

Im going to use it to develop games on the unreal engine because i can actually run the damn engine with out frying my GPU, dammit!

Capture.PNG

P.S: Thank You for the generous giveaway! 

i need to bench mark them againsed my 980 ti

I have a 750 in my rig. It would be nice to be able to play over watch at over 60 fps. Thanks for giveaway!

I have a rig with 2 GTX 660 and its kinda loud. Ive had ATI graphics before and was very satisfied, so i would like to know how the time changed things for AMD. :] Really curious. Thanks