R200 my people, THEY ARE HERE

brownninja97

http://videocardz.com/46367/asus-msi-sapphire-powercolor-gigabyte-r9-200-lineups-pictures

So first we saw XFX, then ASUS, then AMD and some random chiense company no one cares about.

Next however NEXT it seems like they are all joining the party.

ASUS, HIS, MSI, Sapphire, PowerColor and Gigabyte

Brace yourself, buckle up, turn up your fan rpms, clean yours filters, like and favourite the video and most of all UPDATE FLASH(ok you dont need to).

AMD-Event-2013-Sydney-2-850x565.jpg

ASUS-R280X-270X-DC2-and-MATRIX-850x565.j

They might look the same but they are different.

MSI-R9-280X-270X-Gaming-1-850x565.jpg

Lightinging or get out.

HIS-Digital-R200-Series-2-850x565.jpg

I like the little baby one on the right, shame that focused on the wrong bloody thing and that the designs are the same.

HIS-Digital-R200-Series-1-850x565.jpg

Single fan designs,, hahahah good one, moving along

Gigabyte-R9-280X-WindForce-3X-2-850x565.

All of a sudden one of the left for dead charecters scream TAAANNNKKK!!!

PowerColor-R200-Seies-1-850x565.jpg

There is the awesome Devil and no one cares about their other coolers, lets be honest.

Wasnt that fun. You may now carry on with your daily business.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I'm confused. They show this, but the NDA is until Oct. 15th. Da fuq.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

PowerColor-R200-Seies-2-850x565.jpg

If you look closely there is a DVI socket. ooooo

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

#killedmywife #didntshitpants  thats why

Listen if you care.

Oct 15th for 290X

Oct 8th for 280X, probably for all the rest

Same  :wacko:

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Oct 15th for 290X

Oct 8th for 280X, probably for all the rest

Well, I am just utterly confused. They said the pre-orders for the 290X BF4 edition bundle would start Oct. 3rd. Yet Newegg still hasn't allowed this. Why? Everyone else is but with deposits. But not Newegg. >.> 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Well, I am just utterly confused. They said the pre-orders for the 290X BF4 edition bundle would start Oct. 3rd. Yet Newegg still hasn't allowed this. Why? Everyone else is but with deposits. But not Newegg. >.> 

AMD marketing team is probably full of interns. GPU14 event and this mess with BF4 bundle is a real disaster (and I'm not talking about the products).

Here you have VP Global Channel Sales:

R9 290X preorders for N.America. Apologies to those wanting to preorder. Newegg promises they will supply!

https://twitter.com/amd_roy/status/386256364437114880

There's a lot of ugly in that room. Thank god HIS aren't changing their IceQ X2 design, I'll at least have those to go to if this new series is worth buying. But what the hell has XFX been smoking?

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

There's a lot of ugly in that room. Thank god HIS aren't changing their IceQ X2 design, I'll at least have those to go to if this new series is worth buying. But what the hell has XFX been smoking?

There dual fan solution is great, its probably a page or two back on the news forum but the days of single fan solutions are over, they are loud as hell and dotn cool well.

Listen if you care.

Damn can't wait for the 280x soz sexy

4690k==H105==Z97 Sniper G1== Ballistix Tracer 8GB==MSI GTX 1660 Ti== 1TB SB==MX100 128GB ==450D

R9 290X WITH DVI-I FOR THE LOVE OF KITTENS!! I DONT WANNA BUY A NEW MONITOR!!!!!!!!! :((((((((((((

Real programmers don't document, if it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand.
I've learned that something constructive comes from every defeat.

I hope Asus moves to the duel slot cooler like they have on the 700 series cards 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

As usual, MSI makes the best looking stuff.

I think Sapphire will change that. Then the lighting will change that again.

Listen if you care.

I want the old XFX astetics back!

Back from the dead....

Well...the 780 Lightning is pretty fugly

AMD version is quite sexy, the new nvidia one isnt too bad but i understand that it appeals to a much smaller audience.

Listen if you care.

xfx is still using that single fan cooler crap?

AMD FX-8320 | Hyper 212 Evo | Gigabyte 970A-D3P | EVGA SSC 970 | Corsair 200R | Ducky 9087 Shine 2

AWWWWWW YEEAAAAHH MSI B***HES WE GON ROCK DAT TWIN FROZZZZRRRRZZZZZ

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

If you look to the far right, you can see a dual fan and the cooler is black with white fans

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Finally Black PCB on MSI Radeon Cards,

instead of the disgusting brown PCB.

All we need now is backplates...

Finally Black PCB on MSI Radeon Cards,

instead of the disgusting brown PCB.

All we need now is backplates...

@MetallicAcid can make us some backplates!!!

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER