R200 my people, THEY ARE HERE

brownninja97

Seems that most brands are still using the coolers on the 7xxx series. Wish some manufacturers would create new coolers that would improve on the older design. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Seems that most brands are still using the coolers on the 7xxx series. Wish some manufacturers would create new coolers that would improve on the older design. :)

DCUII: Heavy. Needs weight loss

Twin Frozr: Needs to bring back power edition themes

XFX: Design something from scratch 

HIS: Better asthetic designs

Sapphire: More appealing lower end coolers

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

waiting for the r290 have  not heard much about the one

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

PowerColor-R200-Seies-2-850x565.jpg

If you look closely there is a DVI socket. ooooo

And it is a DVI-I connector, so you can plug in a DVI -> VGA adapter and use your 10 year old 20 dollar VGA monitor with your 600+ dollar graphics card!

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

And it is a DVI-I connector, so you can plug in a DVI -> VGA adapter and use your 10 year old 20 dollar VGA monitor with your 600+ dollar graphics card!

But hey, this enables CRT use, which means pretty much 0 input lag/response time! :D

I'm willing to trade 1080p for 800x600 if that means no input lag/response time! ... /sarcasm

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

But hey, this enables CRT use, which means pretty much 0 input lag/response time! :D

I'm willing to trade 1080p for 800x600 if that means no input lag/response time! ... /sarcasm

You get better contrast with a CRT too :)

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

I'm confused. They show this, but the NDA is until Oct. 15th. Da fuq.

This doesn't disclose performance at all, just shows what it looks like.

not to be meh, but i think the Asus ROG cards need a bit of an update... want them to look more "Rouge" rather than sleek

Character artist in the Games industry.

I kinda like the new clean black aesthetics of the XFX cards, but I also miss the old look with the aluminium, guess it  depends on what colour scheme you're using.