Would you date a drug user?

Noyu
18 minutes ago, manikyath said:

not necessarily, but for all intents and purposes they're all parking meters.

ok now im confused.

actually TBH, I watch MLP too. But only when my niece is watching it. ahahaha

None of the fanarts though hahaha

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

If you two cannot see eye to eye on everything, thats okay.

If she is being a complete ass, than no.

2 minutes ago, MagnesiumPC said:

If you two cannot see eye to eye on everything, thats okay.

If she is being a complete ass, than no.

elaborate "complete ass"

Karamo

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600 | CPU Cooler: Wraith Stealth | GPU: Gigabgyte AORUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super | Motherboard: MSI B450M Mortar Max | RAM: G.Skill FlareX 2x8GB 3200MHz CL16 | SSD: ADATA XPG SX6000 Pro M.2 256GB | HDD: 1TB 2.5" Western Digital Blue (WD10SPZX) | Case: NZXT H510 | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit |

2 minutes ago, Noyu said:

elaborate "complete ass"

Do you feel like she doesn't really care about you anymore?

6 minutes ago, MagnesiumPC said:

Do you feel like she doesn't really care about you anymore?

of course she doesn't care about me.

we had 3 dates, and I didn't make a move on any of those dates.

ahahahahahahahaha

I'm not even sure why she's still replying to my msgs

Karamo

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Noyu said:

of course she doesn't care about me.

we had 3 dates, and I didn't make a move on any of those dates.

ahahahahahahahaha

I'm not even sure why she's still replying to my msgs

If you aren't feeling the vibes, go ahead and break it off.

2 minutes ago, MagnesiumPC said:

If you aren't feeling the vibes, go ahead and break it off.

hence, this post

Karamo

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Noyu said:

she da first girl I dated

she's different from what I was expecting

she gives off rainbows to my B&W life.

but mostly because she's the first girl I've ever dated ahahahahaha

Well there's far more fish in the pond. No need to get caught up on someone that doesn't even seem to be that much into you.

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

15 minutes ago, noobadin said:

Well there's far more fish in the pond. No need to get caught up on someone that doesn't even seem to be that much into you.

"But what if she is, and she's backing away because she thinks she's a bad influence for me." , says Anxiety Me

Karamo

Spoiler

13 hours ago, Noyu said:

But here's the thing, I'm not in it for the sex. Yea sure if she has sex with me, that would be nice, great even.

But sex is not what I want.

Call me naive or whatever, but I want a "relationship".

Well theres your problem. If you go into the deep end expect heartbreak and suffering. First couple months itll be fine, but itll go to shit eventually.

- snip-

Nah dude run away.

P.s. she's an addict

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

17 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Well theres your problem. If you go into the deep end expect heartbreak and suffering. First couple months itll be fine, but itll go to shit eventually.

If ever she agrees to a fourth date. I'm winging it. Let the heartbreak and suffering come. :)

16 hours ago, Yoinkerman said:

Nah dude run away.

P.s. she's an addict

but but

Karamo

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Noyu said:

If ever she agrees to a fourth date. I'm winging it. Let the heartbreak and suffering come. :)

but butt

Ftfy. :P

I guess in the end I don't know her. If you feel it'll be OK go for it.

- snip-

UPDATE (I have no idea why I'm updating, guess I'm bored with work):

she still hasn't agreed to a 4th date.

but, after days of contemplation. I do like her. ALOT

doesn't matter if it's first girl infatuation or if I legit like her.

my point is, I like her, and I have this "need" to tell her.

I've thought about calling her when I was tipsy last night. but no I knew that it was a stupid idea.

And any and all chance of me meeting her again, will get crushed if I do that.

I'm scared I might actually call her later tonight (gonna get wasted with my friends)

fml

Karamo

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Noyu said:

UPDATE (I have no idea why I'm updating, guess I'm bored with work):

she still hasn't agreed to a 4th date.

but, after days of contemplation. I do like her. ALOT

doesn't matter if it's first girl infatuation or if I legit like her.

my point is, I like her, and I have this "need" to tell her.

I've thought about calling her when I was tipsy last night. but no I knew that it was a stupid idea.

And any and all chance of me meeting her again, will get crushed if I do that.

I'm scared I might actually call her later tonight (gonna get wasted with my friends)

fml

You said she hasn't agreed to a 4th date. Have you asked? What was her response?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Id try to get her to cool off the cocaine, LSD and Weed arn't addictive don't see a problem with her using either or.

its addictive and it gives you a high unlike tobacco or alcohol can

Tobacco gives you a buzz similar to eating weak edibles (For me atleast) and some would argue booze is just as bad as kush

@Clonzoo

2 minutes ago, FirstArmada said:

Tobacco gives you a buzz similar to eating weak edibles (For me atleast) and some would argue booze is just as bad as kush

@Clonzoo

Medically and on a societal harm level, alcohol is generally considered much worse then weed, even. Many deaths per year are directly attributed to alcohol.

In moderation, both alcohol and marjiuana are totally fine for the average, healthy adult.

Both tobacco and alcohol give you a "high". With tobacco, it's very subtle compared to weed or booze. It's the nicotine "rush". Alcohol, well, being drunk is being high. The high is being drunk. Weird how we have a different word for it, when alcohol is a drug, just like weed or cocaine or tobacco.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

3 hours ago, FirstArmada said:

@Clonzoo

I think it very much depends on the user. I've never heard of tobacco causing hallucinations, but I wouldn't be too surprised if alcohol can cause that. I've never heard about tobacco causing paranoia, weed does that to some people, aswell as hallucinations. But again, the effect each individual user have will vary. Not everyone will throw up with the few first nicotine rushes, but many will. Usually with tobacco atleast, people will get the same high as the next one. In alcohol its a bit more sketchy. Some get annoyingly happy, some get mad, some get sleepy, some don't give a fuck whatever happens. (Couldn't find the correct word I was looking for) But yes, I could be wrong about what "kind of" high weed gives. But outside of weed to the more hardcore drugs, then the high they give is unlike alcohol and at the very least tobacco.

I once explained to my girlfriend what true love is. I said, "If you were a shit, I'd put you back in" and to this day, she is still my little shit. 

Weed, Alcohol or Vape yes.

Anything else no.

Linus is my fetish.

It depends. From the sound of it she doesn't use any of it that regularly, if it's just once or twice a week really it's no problem. If someone only drank (alcohol) once or twice a week they would be considered a light drinker, as least in the UK *ahem*. Not much to worry about weed, beside the usual dangers with smoking, you don't smoke so much, but you don't have filters in joints either. LSD, not addictive, nothing to worry much about IMO. Coke, can be more problematic, but it's not in the same league addiction-wise as heroine  and meth amphetamine. A bit of light coke use now and again, isn't really a problem. It all depends how much it bothers you, she really doesn't sound like a problem drug user.

Obviously drugs aren't good for you, but then neither is alcohol (yes technically a drug too), nor refined sugar, nor processed meat, nor breathing city air, nor sitting on your arse all day in an office job, nor staying out in the sun too long, nor staying out of the sun too much, nor... you get the idea. We all consciously or unconsciously weight up damage to our health against convenience, laziness or enjoying ourselves, and we all find the balance in different places.

She digging herself into her grave, why are you getting bury alive with her?

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

On 7/22/2016 at 1:25 PM, NumLock21 said:

She digging herself into her grave, why are you getting bury alive with her?

just breathing now is digging your own grave from how polluted the air is xD and eating a lot of food becase its all fake 

On 7/14/2016 at 1:10 AM, Noyu said:

But yea, drugs are always a topic of discussion during our dates.

Like how she did this, how she did that, acid trip here, weed high there. etc.

Sounds like more than a casual user. People that mostly only talk about drugs are probably close to if not already addicted to them. Leave her. Drugs will always be a problem if she doesn't stop soon. 

I used to be quite active here.