LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Very nice projector! Imagine the attaining the ultimate level of laziness that mounting it on a wall to project above your bed...

Good to see that I'm not the only one just answering for giveaways :D
Eigtherway i like this Projector and i see a lot of areas where it could replace a normal Beamer to allow a larger Image.
A little more resolution and you could build a virtual reality cave using these Projectors =) 

You know, this would great for living in a closet. Project anything right on the wall and you can have the time of your life.

I've been looking to replace my old tv with something, and have been looking at projectors, however, nothing as awesome as this! Due to the small dimensions of the viewing area of my living room this would be just perfect! I usually eat dinner and watch new videos on the tv after work, so this would a the start of a dream setup for me!

out foxed

I'd play some kind of co-op game on a single "screen" using some controllers with my friends, it would be really cool.

Would be awesome to play Dying Light and Tomb Raider on

I'm going to make my basement into a home theater

I  can image wall mounting this to project on the the ceiling.... for some reason... 

Personal/Gaming RIG
CPU:
 Intel i9-9900k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI  | RAM: 4x8GB 3200MHz G.Skill Trident Z RGB | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2080 GamingOC | PSU: EVGA 750w B | Case: Phanteks p400a | Cooler: Corsair H115i AIO | SSD: Samsung 970 Pro 512GB + Crucial mx500 1tb | Keyboard: SteelSeries Apex m750 TKL | Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 650 | Monitor: Dell D2719HGF (x2) 

Work - Asus Zenbook 15 (2017)
CPU:
 Intel i7-7700HQ  | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Dual Channel | GPU: Asus GTX 1050ti

I cant believe how close to a wall and how big the picture is with this awesome projector!!! Would love to win one!!!xD

home theatre made posible, would be nice for my old father and mother which loves movies and dramas:)

Would EXTREMELY enjoy taking this to my backyard and having an outdoor Smash Bros tourney and of ocurse all of you guys rae invited! 

Wow I would definitely bring these to movie nights and gaming parties with my friends.

What a cool device. would love to flight sim x on it.

Well the PF1000U projector has a very nice concept. I can't imagine my life without it.

I am reminded of playing Descent Freespace on a crappy 1024x768 projector a buddy scored from his work a million years ago.  This thing could totally make that same thing happen for Elite: Dangerous today.  Baller.

I want to throw my daughter a Minecraft themed birthday party, and have Minecraft splitscreen with 4 of her friends. She would be the coolest kid in town. Stopping the bloodline of antisocial hermit behavior at me.

This thing is just so awesome!!!

Quite a nice projector. I could use it with a Raspberry Pi for a large information wall that can display the weather, the time, and even(For those with Blackberry's) STOCKS!

This short throw feature is super handy. Project Everywhere