LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

On 10. 7. 2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

MINDBLOWING

On 7/9/2016 at 8:48 PM, CPotter said:

As a current college student living in a rental home with my friends with no television and a large creepy garage this device would not only be used to ceremoniously swoon my fiance by projecting romantic comedies but also used in my educational efforts as well. :)

This projector has been part of my dream setup since I found out about it! It would enable me to have a larger than is currently possible in my space with traditional displays.

This thing is freaking amazing. Good luck everyone!

Incredible, crazy that it only needs to be 4" away.

200 inches? dangggggggggggggggggg son, If I got this i'm playing 2 player rocketleague or 4 player Halo.

Don't mind If I do to be entered in this giveaway :P

On 10/07/2016 at 3:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It's way better than I TV. I don't think I have a 200 inch wall though to fully utilise it. :D

Have to say amazing product!! the first time I saw a short through projector was the Sony 4K one, and was amazed by it. Impressed by the size though. One more gadget added to the wishlist.

Cpu: Intel core i7 4770k@4.1GHz CPU Cooler: CM 120v GPU: ASUS AMD RADEON R9 290 case: CM Storm Trooper PSU: Corsair HX750 motherboard: Asus Maximus VI HERO ssd: Corsair Neutron 250GB/Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD: WD caviar Green 3TB Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2100MHz 16GB Mouse: Logitech G700s keyboard: Logitech G710+ Monitor: Asus ProArt pa238q Speakers: Mackie HR624

checked the product on your youtube channel and was very impressed. Anyhow a giveaway is worth taking part in although we from Nepal never ever win anything. good luck to anyone who is lucky enough to get it. would be a sweet thing to game on haha

This is on of the coolest projects I've seen. I think that the PF1000U performs amazing, especially when compared to your average projector with horrible colors and a small view distance. The PF1000U is probably the best projector right now so I think I would like to enter that giveaway!

Perfect for the small travel situation especially for gaming and commerical. love the convexed Concave mirror.

I love this i think its amazing how much you can pack in such a small package (thats whats she said) i would totally use this out side for some sick coop games

First time I actually got really excited about a projector. I don't have a TV in my room, so it'd already have some utility there, by providing a great opportunity for some gaming with friends.

One of my best friends is also getting operated in his hip. We have a tradition where him, I and some other friends rent a small house down by the beach and stay there for a couple of days swimming and riding our bikes. As you might be able to imagine, that won't be possible this year! I'm crossing my fingers, it would be so awesome to show up with this thing and just kick back and play :)

Good luck everyone!

Small, portable projector for watching movies and gaming. It would be great to have one!

hell. yes. This is cool tech for real. The short didn't do it any harm either.

Projector looks very nice, Good luck to everyone!

On 7/10/2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

:) Good Luck!

hey thanks there bro, I must say, that beamer will BEAM me up haha, get it? beam? no? 

Would make a great replacement to the cheap 32" TV I use for my monitor. And make the Movie nights at the weekend sooo much better! Video was cool and LG projector is awesome, especially with such a short throw!

This is a very viable solution for my idea of random public split screen gaming. just out in the middle of nowhere at night on a wall that can host it.

It's a great projector and you don't have to have it really far away from the wall to create a big screen

Certainly not a bad projector, a really good one in fact, but for the price you'd expect it to have something a little extra(like 1440p or 4k resolutions) to justify the price. But for what it is, it's a pretty good piece of tech. 

This thing looks awesome, I am curious how it performs in a bright environment.

First off nice short. I loved the part where you open the bag and it lights up! I think that I would use this to hold neighborhood gaming nights. Keep it up guys I like the short narrative stuff you guys put out.