LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I have a small room, but I'd like to turn it in a theater, please RNG take me!

The LG PF1000U looks pretty freaking awesome! I can imagine this will come quite handy when showing media in front of groups of friends, almost anywhere because of its' small size. I could personally use this quite a bit, because I'm working on a small home theater, but don't have a lot of space to work with, so this projector would be perfect!

Awesome Projector :). Looks really amazing. Good Luck to everybody entering.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Just saw the Project Backpack video and it looked awesome ! Considering getting rid of my TV and changing it out with a projector, the LG PF1000 would be so cool to have :D

Given the spec of this projector i can see a lot of professional scenarios,

I love to play with 3d mapping/live visuals for shows and always had the predicament of close quarters to get a screen up from behind a band, the throw of this guy is very impressive as well as the brightness performance for what i'm used to.

Trying to get a cool service up for custom live visuals for bands and revamp the suuuuper stagnant music scene out here of copycat and cover bands and hopefully create an environment of originality and idea making!

Either way i'm in the market for one, that's going to take a LONG long time though. definitely can use a win here!

But also this will be a reason to make a beefy rx480 based itx rig in a similar size to get into team red since my intel/invidia machine is cool, but i want to be familiar with both and just bring them around in my prius, the worlds biggest portable battery, stack the projector and computer up and play rocket league or stuff in actual size on a wall at the top of a parking garage in the city of rochester or somewhere out in the country on a whim.

Kinda gonna be a cool idea to tweet out random mini rocketleague tournaments in town at different locations, getting people together to go out and grab some food, play some games, and have some fun!

lots of potential here.

This would be great for watching movies during friend/family gatherings. 

..and for star citizen!

Incredible how bright and sharp the image seems to be even on a painted wall, and portability is awesome. It would be great if i could get one of those.

Wow, this is a really nice projector.  I've always preferred led ones due to the longer lamp life and with a short throw it's pretty adaptable.

This is the first time i see a useful projector, becuase usually you have to put them 155454512143232 miles from the wall and then JEFF ALWAYS WALKS IN FRONT OF IT, GOD, JEFFREY YOU USELESS PIECE OF STRAWBERRY.

would buy if i had money.

I would love to use this on the lanparty's we give so we can play party and horror games on it!

It's an awesome portable projector. I wonder what it would be like to play csgo on? :)xD

Have had my eye on this for a while!

• i5-4670 ,ASUS Z87 ,8GB HyperX,ASUS GTX 660 OC,Cooler master 310 Elite,256 GB Samsung 840 Pro, 750GB Seagate 500Gb Seagate,250GB Seagate,Coolermaster 750,23" LG,Stock coolers,Microsoft Combo 200,CMStorm Sentinel ADVANCE,Logitech 623,Windows 8.1 x64

I've been looking to buy a new monitor or projector and this would be even better than what options I had found.  I especially like how portable it is.

Oh. I was just craving for a cool projector. But. I have to say. It looks really extravagant. Can't wait for friends to be like "whaaaat?"

I would watch lots of movies with that projector :D

please, it would be so cool if i had this in my room! thanks

It looks pretty good, and the video was really cool:)

Damn I wish I had known about it before Euro 2016. Think about it 200 inch portable pojector how cool it would be to watch live games anywhere. 

That's a really impressive image from such a short distance. I think it's really cool that projectors like this are being made now, since you don't have to worry about having it really far away from your screen.

I actually couldn't underclock my 5 year old GPU to make it as slow as a next-gen console.

#pcmasterraceproblems

~Slick

Great small projector, it wold be a superb item for my gamers den/ theater. The short film was sic!  Love your Chanel and all your work! Best regards from Poland! 

PF1000U is something serious about portability. I would say Portablity without any compromise due to its connectivity options & the Smart TV.

One thing that concerns me is the price. $1399 for a FHD is bit pricey in my opinion, perhaps 4k at $1399 sounds more attractive. Of course FHD at a less price is always welcome.(perhaps $999 ?!!) 

Overall LG's PF1000U is impressive especially the connectivity options. 

Love the size and the distance of projection!!

PORTUGAL!!!

Would be awesome to have this for party games with my friends.

Such a great video, and that projector looks awesome! I'm actually saving up for a gaming laptop currently, so this projector would be a fantastic addition to my mobile gaming platform :)