LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

On 7/10/2016 at 9:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

hhmmm... i really hope this can be a bit smaller. but, nice one LG. this can be a very good presentation device

This device is just f*cking awesome. You can really take that thing wherever you want, and that's what I love about it. It would be awesome to win this projector because it would improve my gaming and movie experience by atleast 10 times.

I'd use this with my XRGB-mini and SNES to play some pixel-perfect Super Castlevania IV. Then I'd finish playing INSIDE over my Steam Link. Yup.

very nice idea for projector well done LG

Well, looks like an awesome projector. I am actually looking for a good one for a small charity i am doing in my country.

Hope I'll get one for free

i want one. this is really cool

On July 9, 2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

This projector looks amazing when it is projected and would be nice to receive!

The fact of not having to have a very large space to project is incredible.
I would appreciate a product like this, I find many advantages.
And it is small and compact .

This projector looks really cool and compact, it reminds me of a time my friend and I played Halo 3 on a projector outside of his house. I really like how simple it seems to be for use with a laptop or computer.

I think that the projector is awesome, and it would be great to have for playing casual games and watching movies on my basement wall.

My main computer:

i7 6700k || GTX 1070 || Asus Z170 RGB || C.M. Hyper 212 EVO || 16GB RAM || 256GB NVMe SSD || 500GB SATA SSD || 12TB total HDD || Define R5 Blackout || 850W PSU

More Details Below :) 

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k                             GPU:  EVGA GTX 1070 FTW                                  |  Motherboard: Asus Z170 Pro Gaming Aura
CPU Cooler: C.M. Hyper 212 EVO             RAM: 16GB Kingston Fury 4x4 DDR4 2400MHz         SSD:  Intel 256GB NVMe SSD & Plextor 500GB SATA SSD

Hard Drive:  WD 2TB Black, 2TB WD Blue, 8TB WD Red     Case:  Fractal Design Define R5 Blackout Edition   PSU:  Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 850W

Additional Computer Parts: NZXT Hue for LEDs

Peripherals: Dell U2414H (x2) || Corsair Sabre RGB || Corsair K95 Platinum || Sennheiser 558's || Modmic

Pictures of setup:

it is much smaller than the beamers we have in school, and the quality Is far more better than that

It's amazing how portable and small it looks and it's amazing that it can achieve and image up to 100''... It would be amazing for a multiplayer experience !!!

Best kick-ass projector I ever seen!

A very good job LG!

you can stop worrying for the place of the projector this is soo cool..

Puedes dejar de pensar donde colocar el proyector, excelente

You need our thoughts? Come one, you already know the answer. It's freaking awesome!!

Well the LG PF1000U its a nice projector, i think that projector maybe is good for gaming, but i think more that a family projector, like, plays games with my dad or my brothers even with my mom, games like smash bros you know? If i win i think its gonna be really cool and i say the same for who wins that projector ?

Good work LG with that projector, maybe gonna make a family happy with this, and LTG always good and making really nice video, thanks

Projectors are always something I've been interested in for the size of them but panel TVs give such great resolution and clarity. The PF1000U projector does seem to give decent clarity especially for the size of the device. Excited to see where this technology goes. 

I'm really interested in using one of these in live theatre. I do projection design and haven't been able to convince any of the companies that I've worked with to invest in one, but the possibilities for using projections in places that no one expects or in places that actors would need to cross upstage or downstage that this creates is SUPER exciting! I'd love to share the results if you're into that sort of thing...

This would be awesome for showing and working on 3d models as a group.  Playing games on it would be awesome too, imagine elite dangerous covering a wall... *drools*

On 10.07.2016. at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

I think this projector is amazing!!!

Wow would this be easy to set up in the classrooms where there aren't any ceiling mounted projectors, love it.