LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I like this thing. I can imagine me bringing it to parties with friends and then play horror movies, horror games or just normal games with everyone. It also seems like an excellent thing to have for some wall painting at home and other places. 

size matters and when your bright, your bright thats why the jg projecter is so awesome also it'd ne really cool to play skyrim on

Nice.  Would love to have one. Cool what it can do for its size.

Want one! I'm mostly skeptical about projection displays of all kind for movie and gaming content...

Would love to win one of this, looks awesome. I'd point it at the ceiling above my bed for some epic horizontal gaming!

This would be amazing to have I have never seen in person a short throw projector like this.

This projector seems absolutely awesome as there is almost no space needed to project a screen onto a wall (quite the opposite to a TV, for which there's no space in my room). I would love to have a home theater!

The whole time I thought this would take a few feet to throw up the image but a few inches, wow! I also can only imagine how complicated it is to find the angle of the mirrors required, I HATED when we did those calculations in Physics in college. 

Awesome job with the video. This looks like a neat alternative when ceiling mounting a projector isn't an option.

sci-fi looking projector but perfect for movies and games, would be awesome to take it to lan parties and play horror games and scare people to near death :P

I feel like the projector could be really useful in a classroom, as well as in home theatre or gaming setups. I know I'd love to play games on the wall, but it could be really useful in a small classroom with limited space.

That short was extremely well shot! Thanks for the opportunity to win one of these badboys.

The projector is ideal for people who may not have the money to run wires in the walls for installation. I think the design makes for a clean look and won't demand a huge throw distance. I have owned HD projectors in the past and the one thing that frustrated me is the need to hide wires and the need to mount the projector to a wall. I have 3 children under 3 so they don't respect the beam from projector to wall. Which made me sell my projectors. This device has put me back in the market for a new one. 

It would be great to watch Channel Super Fun on huge screen :D

This'd be amazing for watching movies or play games almost everywhere. Imagine the possibilities....

I want the projector because I game on a very small monitor and I haven't the money for a projector.

Looks like an mazing peasce of tech. small factor for compact spaces like my room :D .Would love to test this beast on my wall.

This would be great for my bedroom that isn't long enough for a good projector. This also looks of higher quality then to ones I've been looking at. Looks awesome!

What's the Refresh Rate on this bad boy? It's looking like the first projector I'd consider for a gaming setup in my home! :D

That projector looks amazing I would love playing games and watching movies on that

Only thing that bugs me is no easy way to hide cables plugged in to the side ports. Other than that it looks like a decent short throw projector

This stuff is so damn cool! Having this you'd enjoy every great movie even better!

This kinda short throw would be just about the only type of projector I could practically use in my tiny apartment, and portable as it is I could easily bring it along as well for LANs or movie nights. I've been thinking about replacing my fairly early-gen HDTV at some point soon anyway... Here's hoping!