LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

i totally use this projector to watch movies with friends or family. totally kick-ass that it can project a 100" image. 

On 7/9/2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck

On 7/9/2016 at 11:08 PM, zeeamillion said:

this looks cool and i was just about turn my atic into a theater so this wouod be amazing to have

On 7/9/2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Looks absolutely awesomazing.

I would to have that at my porfolio but how long does the bulb last? how much power does it consume. how true are the colors? I have so many questions like lag time I hope Linus does a more in depth review of the product later. 

On 10. 7. 2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This thing seems really freaking cool, I can't believe you can get a 200'' image out of that thing!

This is an amazing opportunity, I just moved into a new home in NY and we have one room that has nothing in it and is all white walls, i was thinking of buying a projector but DO NOT FEAR, LINUS IS HERE, to save the day. I think this projector is super cool because its very compact and by the looks of the video displays a great image.  

Wow I would use it in my small bedroom and it could cover the entire wall ;)

Projectors have always been a fantastic solution to not wanting a big TV sat in a room, particularly good if you dont have the space for one but everyone has a patch of wall!

The LG PF1000U seems a really elegant projector and my god am i impressed with the distance stats it boasts! And i would never have thought of this about a projector but it really is a sexy looking bit of kit, i would LOVE to own one of these babies!

The PF1000U projector is the best way to game or see movies. Thanks LG for this compact technology. 

ultra short throw led home theater projector is what my room is missing

This projector style is something that I was not even aware existed; a close range projector is a genius and overall convenient idea. I really like the portability aspect of it. It would absolutely come in handy in university, as I switch from different residences. The well known brand of LG is definitely a plus also. 

I don't know what to comment except that I want it.

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

would love to have this as a backyard movie projector.

This is so good for lazy casual gaming, i need one! 

I can not even begin to imagine the trouble I could get into with one of these....

Looks nice and seems to give good video, so while imagining a home theater i can imagine this one now (unless i would win ofc :) )

going to one of canada's largest lan parties next month, would love to test this out

This looks so cool, would be pretty useful for lan parties :D

This would be clutch for some of the events I help throw in the Bay Area!

This thing looks awesome! I have a great idea for this thing for a mobile gaming station. :P Great video like always by the way!

This projector looks so amazing!

It would be really nice to own one of them.

looks like a perfect match for my small room, I can have a 100" screen from just 15" away from the wall ! 

I would probably not use it on the go, but having such short throw makes it super easy to set up.

It's a very nice piece of tech!!! the pf1000u Now we can make our dream setup bigger!!!!! and awesome!!!!!!