LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The short throw distance is perfect for an apartment or other small area. I'm interested to see how it performs with gaming. Specifically the response time. Playing PC games on a 100 inch screen would be nuts!

This would be awesome for my newly designed basement. A 100inch spread would probably be ideal.

Last summer I built a home theater for my little sister on our cottage, since she loves Witcher & Skyrim.

I didn't work on time so I ended up using a really bad projector - which was meant for small powerpoint shows and so.

We ended up sitting on the floor since the room was so low, just did not want to block the beam.

Some day I will upgrade and then we finally gonna finish the Witcher together! :)

This would be awesome to bring to LAN conventions!

This looks bloody amazing. It would be so cool just to find a nice spot somewhere and sit down with a bunch of friends and a few beers and just watch some LTT ;)

A short throw projector would be awesome my kids would love minecraft on it we have always talked about getting one but could never afford it . what a cool piece of tech

That is a high quality projector. Linus, & friends, I would love it like my own child xD Which I don't intend on having, I'll hopefully be too busy gaming on the highest of res on this LG projector. Please, give me give me that work of art!

Not gonna lie, that is pretty awesome. Paired with a decent bluetooth speaker setup and this could be used to make a home-theater on a budget. $1400 USD is pretty high though, can't see myself purchasing this in the near future, but still!

Already have a sound system but i have a small bedroom :'( THIS WOULD DO MAGIC ON IT.

Ps. ive painted the wall white just for that exact reason :3

WIN_20160711_22_27_42_Pro.jpg

This thing looks amazing, I have always loved LG and their products.

Love love love this thing!

Good Luck Everyone!

Chris

In my opinion i think the  PF1000U projector Looks amazing, feels like its a true next gen projector! 

On 10.7.2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

Small compact and looks great. would like to own one myself if it wouldent be for the price

This is a really cool projector. It would be awesome in my tiny apartment!

Would love to use this for me and my girl's anniversary. Sort of like a drive in movie ya know?

The PF1000U short throw projector looks very promising. I might have to test it out with the LG Soundbar. If i get to own the thing that is...

It's small and compact look as well as it being able to project up to 200" and connect a Bluetooth speaker is great and all but the only thing i am interested about is how great this would be for split-screen games. I mean come on 4 player golden eye everyone has 50" to themselves so less screen-cheating would happen (If the people you are playing with are not monsters) .

On 7/9/2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I bought a cheap $20 projector from China and it was a total flop. Looks like this is going to be much, much, better.

That Projector could realy light up my room instead of my 22" screen. Looks awesome! xD

Looks great and good luck to the winners. 

I have in my living room a big wall 4 meters High, would be nice to have that projector and invite friends to watch a movie!

This thing looks amazing! Could definitely see some fun times with my college buddies playing Mortal Kombat

That  PF1000U look really interesting. Crossing my fingers!