LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I am interested in the projector because of it's many uses and versatile portability. I think it would make for a a great time with friends and family to watch movies, play games, etc. With it's small  build, making it very portable, I can bring it along with me without having to lug a monitor or use an in-use tv at a friends house.

This looks amazing!  I always wanted a mobile projector like that.  It would make an awesome out door movie theatre!!!

This would look freak awesome in my basement. Turn the whole wall into a tv.

Damn I can use that to play with my friend and have a blast :D

Would love to present my dad with one of these while he deploys. He is in the military and has wanted a projector that is fairly small for the boat so I would love this :)

Well i guess its awsome.. and for me an jus starting to get on gaming .... and maybe youtube also ... it might help me in the future :) GJ.. LG and awsome work linus... <3 

That would be so awesome to be able to have a home cinema almost everywhere you go! So many games and possibilities :P 

Heyo, from what I've seen of the product it looks to be a dam good projector and would make and amazing piece of a mobile gaming setup. So I would absolutely love to add this to my beginning gaming scene, so if you would wish to help put a poor, and budding gamer then you'd have my thanks! ?

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think the LG projector would be great for a family movie, or a party

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would be perfect for halo night with the boys or any game really 

This projector is amazing. I have always been intrigued by short-throws and for such a small machine, this beast one-ups pretty well. I would definitely be considering building a room around it too.

this would complete my setup soo nicely <3 been looking for a projector for my room for ages

MAH NIGGA THIS SHIT BE THE DOPEST MF THING IVE EVER SEEN. LIKE SOY YOU TELLIN ME THIS LIL THANG CAN PROJECT A BIGG MF SCREEN EVEN WHEN IT UP AND CLOSE AND SHIT. LAWD YEEZY CALL THE AMBERLAPS CUS THIS SHIT BE FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMIN.

so can i have it?

These projectors would perfectly fit my room. I am 16 now  I worked really hard for my pm setup that I have now.  I got a monitor but I would love to use this projector as a movie screen. And since my room is utterly small this would be a great chance to accomplish that. And also I can't work for another 1000+ €

Well anyways good luck to everyone and greetings from germany. 

In my opinion it's really awesome to have such a big Image with such a small distance to the wall. I personaly would use it in a party location with my friends to watch movies and play games. 

Greetings from Germany 

I've seen one of these projectors in a store in real life and it looks awesome. Would love to own one.

i think it is a pretty nice concept for a portable gaming setup. like a go anywhere do anything PC. if i had the projector id pair it with an ITX build that would fit in a backpack or suitcase and it would be able to be used anywhere essentailly as long has you have an outlet basically. 

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

This Thing Looks Awesome!
It would be great to use it in my dorm room, it would fit onto my desk along with my laptop! 

It might also come in handy for throwing a game of COD onto the lounge wall for tournaments!

Props to LG!

Super cool! Being able to project a clear image from that close is really neat! Would be awesome for travelling.

Build: CPU: i5 4690k; Mobo: msi Z97 PC Mate LGA 1150 GPU: Sapphire R9 270 Dual X Case: LSP ULTRA ETorque mid-tower ATX PSU: LSP ULTRA 650w SSD: Crucial BX200 240gb HDD: Western Digital Black 1tb RAM: EVGA SuperSC 16 gigs DDR3 (two 8 gig sticks)

This thing looks amazing especially because it's 100" from just 15" away 

a wonderful piece of tech I would definitely love to have one..........

Look awesome and would praise you if you gave me one :D

Please...