LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Small, compact, has a nice looking Biuld quality, just and over all handy projector to have 

This projector is seems like something that wouldn't be a hassle to set up, compared to all the other projectors I've seen, ever.

Wow that projector costs as much as my setup... It'd be cool to get one of them for a home theater. I'm loving the portability! :D

Man this would make game  and movie night at my place awesome!!!

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

looks like the projector from the future! will definitely be useful for console AND pc gaming.

LG PF 1000U SHORT THROW PROJECTOR . The PF1000U gives me a cinematic viewing experience with up to a 100-inch picture in clear Full HD 1080p picture quality which is awesome . hi LG .thanks for the giveaway

I got the perfect wall for this man, finally an affordable projector.

This is one Ballin projector! I don't usually like them cause alot of them are just blarg in light but this can be a good TV replacement for the bedroom if you can get it aimed at the ceiling 

Actually I think the projector would fit really well into my bedroom. I don`t have much space so the Ultra Short Throw Optics is very useful. I´d really like to watch my favourite movies, play my favourite games and get rid of that "Use your 21 inches Monitor as TV" thing. And another thing is that I could actually use it when I am not at home... By the way: That Video was awesome. PS: Sorry for my not so good english, I am german and veeerrrrryyyy tired.

I think it is amazing the size of the image it can project at such short distances! Technologyhas come aa long way. 

My parents want to replace there tv with a projector but want something more discrete, this could be the ultimate present. 

I think it is easier to set up than a normal projector. This makes it a good and uncomplicated replacement for your TV?

Finally would be able to project a screen big enough for the grandparents not to have to squint. Also neat piece of tech 

This looks very interesting with so many ways it could be used.

CPU: i9 9900K 5.1MHz 1.3v

COOLER: Corsair H150i PRO

RAM: 32GB EVGA SSC 3200MHz

GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 XC ULTRA

MoBo: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Ultra

SSD/HDD: Samsung M.2 970 EVO 1TB x3

PSU: Corsair AX1200i

CASE: Fractal Define S w/ Window

EXTRAS: EVGA PowerLink, Corsair Commander PRO 

This thing sounds really portable and usefull for gamers.

I really would like to habe one, so I dont need to look on to my crappy laptop screen lol.

Absolutely great, cant wait for these short throw projectors to become standard. Now i just need to find a giant blank wall....

Does anyone have a napkin? I can't stop drooling...

It's  amazing how such a compact projector can project such a large image, and it'd be super cool to show off to my friends ?

This product looks like the ultimate piece of technology to complete an ultraportable gaming setup. Not only could you use it with a powerful laptop to play titles on your PC, but I see it being used for watching films with a bunch of friends, or even playing multiplayer titles such as Super Smash Bros on the big screen. The incredibly tiny form factor of this product is almost unbelievable and with the features they're advertising with it, (wireless connection, great picture quality and Bluetooth sound features) seems like a great price.

This PF1000U projector looks amazing, I'll love to play Borderlands on this puppy !

beast of a outdoor device.. short throw projectors FTW~

Looks pretty amazing. Will be great for my room

And awesome short video btw although I wish it was a bit longer