LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I'm trying to set aup a Architectural Visualization business and that projector would be awesome for taking along to clients!

That would replace the old 576i TV in my attic nicely. Love the idea, might buy one anyway!

The worst gamer, in the world

Still haven't got past the first world of Super Mario Galaxy 2

This would be perfect for me because I am always on the go and don't have much room to lug around a big TV or monitor.

I could finally out step my friend that always shows off his VR xD

This would be perfect to project on the ceiling and play while in bed. Should have played amnesia in pitch black alone in an empty warehouse!

Every 60 seconds in Africa...

A minute passes.

I would love this thing for fun Smash Bros times at college.

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

I love this projector! It's so sleek and compact, and it's any gaming or projector enthusiasts dream. It's also amazing because of its mobility, splitscreen lan parties will never be the same once people start to get these bad boys.

Would make streaming games much more interesting, when using my current screen to monitor chat and temps/frames/stats of PC and THE PF1000U Projector to see the game.

the short distance to the wall is unbelievable. would fit perfectly in my living room :D

greets from germany

Hey this would be awesome to make my family a home cinema, it would be a really cool present for my parents :D

Can it run Crysis 3 4k Ultra 60fps? Cause I can't. I will add this awesome short distance projector to my fairly limited cool gadget collection along with my plasma lighter, arduino uno and a 4x4x4 rgb led cube.

That looks like one hell of a projector to have some friends over for movies on.  Wouldn't mind winning one.

These short throw projectors are epic. Been watching Sony's innovations over the past couple of years and am super impressed with this new model. Even if it's only 1080p at that size as a mobile A/V tech, this is a revolution. :D

Pretty good device - would be ideal in a small home situation - especially for cord cutters - who use tv's more like large screens for movies - no need to keep a separate tv - just keep a nice wall empty and use the projector when your in the mood for some content.

Cheers. 

Having this is definitely a fun experience, i can create my own cinema or game on this projector. Would like to see the image quality in real life though.

Primary system specs: Processor: Intel Core i7-4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus, RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 2x4GB 2133MHz CL10, GPU: MSI 4GD5T Geforce GTX 970 4GB, Case: Cooler Master: MasterCase 5 Pro, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, Corsair Neutron GTX 128GB, Western Digital Black 1TB, PSU: FSP Aurum Gold CM Series 650W, Display: Dell UltraSharp U2312HM, Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H105, Keyboard: Steelseries SHIFT, Mouse: Logitech G502, Sound: SonicGear Enzo 600, Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2, Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Secondary system specs: Processor: Intel Core i7-3630qm, Motherboard: Alienware HM77, RAM: Micron Technology 2x4GB 1600MHz CL9, GPU: Dell Nvidia Geforce GT650m 2GB GDDR5, Case: Alienware M14x R2, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB mSATA, Western Digital Blue 1TB, Display: LG 14' TN 1600x900, Mouse: Logitech G602, Sound: Corsair Vengeance 1500 v2, Operating Sytem: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Firstly, I've never seen a projector like this, so I would enjoy seeing exactly how the thing works and performs. Secondly, I'll be going to college this fall and would love to have a nice screen that can utilize an empty dorm room wall as opposed to filling up desk space with the normal PC setup.

Heard of these kind of projectors, never bothered to look any up before but it looks really good and so does the picture.

my roommate is leaving and taking the tv with him gotta get myself a new replacement and that seems to be the coolest one ever

and the short projection is suited for my small apartment.

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Amazing "short" short. Looking forward to more of this kinda of videos. Also, giveaway entry check. 

This thing would be perfekt for my gaming lair!

I would love to have this projector at my disposal. It would make family outings, date night, and general gatherings super fun, not to mention it would give great ambiance to my weekly dnd meetups!

I think this product looks like a cool and easy way to take your games and movies on the go and play with your friends also i don't know if this is the intended market but for some business meetings that also use this projector for personal use may actually really like this product too in addition for using this for events and what not if you really like to stick to using your own equipment with the luxury of being able to take it with you with ease. I do alot of gaming in general but not always at home this would be a really cool way of not having a screen all the time cuz i am the kind of guy who lugs his gaming full ATX gaming PC if I am going to be gone for more than 2 days or something due to the fact  my laptop is not really that strong.

Pretty cool product if I do say so myself! :D I want to win it. 

Looks awesome! I would really want to test it to see how rich you can get the colors in a pitch black room.