LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This is one of the most awesome pieces of technology on the market. I guess this is the future of projectors. Woulkd be pretty amazing to own one. 

Thanks for the chance of winning ;)

Nice giveaway! I would love to win it, so I can watch movies and play games with it in my new bedroom. Awesome video btw!

This would be perfect. I don't have a lot of space to place a normal projector. 

This looks like a really nice product, would be fun to play with some friends on a 100-inch projected screen :D 

2/10 still want it though, no but really supa kewl. cool is with a k so it's better

I have a 4200$ Gaming Pc. Helped by TechSource. And that Will be a awesome thing to have to my pc instead of a mini screen so i Hope i Will get one of the LG PF1000U throw projectors. So i Will Hope my best. Thanks Linus for giving away so many good stuff.

The projector has a lot of application, since it is portable and has sharp image resolution. It is good for family outdoor weekend as well as group discussion with friends on a certain project. Best application would be presentation at a seminar, or a product demonstration any where, or discussions on innovative app or webesite design, We dont have to look at the small screen of a laptop altogether. The form factor of the product makes it  versatile. Kudos to the engineer's and innovators at LG. There brand motto " Life's Good" is conveyed by the product in all aspect.

Looks amazing would look even better in my newly redecorated room

Ideal for small spaces and LAN-Parties I guess. Looks awesome.

This looks awesome, would be a great for a home theatre setup in a space limited room. :)

The form factor is awesome! I'd love to win one of these so we could ninja-transform our small apartment to a movie theater. Gaming would be nuts. I can't believe the throw distances... I didn't know the tech had come this far - I'd kind of given up on the idea of a projector because it'd be a lot to work around with our limited space.

Gotta be honest, guerrilla projecting would be a fun side project idea. The video got me kind of inspired. Here's hoping for one of 'em!

Looks pretty good, i wonder how well if performs in a well light living room as a tv replacement? Maybe I'll get a chance to test it if I win??????????

Intel i7 4790k | NZXT H440 | Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 7 | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Corsair Vengence Pro 1866Mhz | Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD | Corsair AXi 860W  | ROG Swift PG278Q | Corsair K70 Vengence | Razor Deathadder

This design is simply mesmerizing O.o!

Owning one is the dream of every young film student (like me).

The LG PF1000U does seem like a very interesting product, if it can replace a traditional TV (with the caveat that it needs to be in a dark room) then it would be very useful in the dark winters in sweden ;D

I think this thing looks so cool, but the price on it is pretty spendy for me.

Guys just imagine seeing Interstellar on a dark room with this... MIND FREAKING BLOWN!!

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It is the best and I always wanted a projector......

This looks awesome, would be great for parties.

I've been wanting to get a projector for a while now, but the good ones are just so friggin' expensive.

But even tho i probably won't win, at lest it's gotten me to finally sign up for the forum :)

A user interface is like a joke. If you have to explain it, it’s not that good.

My setup: AMD FX-8350, 16GB DDR-1600, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX

It make sens. While using projector on travel it was always pain in the ...  for me to set it up. You always need to put some books or boxes on table to make projector position right. 

This would be a great start for my home theater

AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 - Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4,5GHz - EKL Alpenföhn Himalaya CPU Air Cooler - 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600Mhz - Asus GTX 970 Strix - Samsung SSD 840 EVO 240GB - Samsung SSD 830 128GB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Be Quiet! Pure Power L8 600W - Creative Sound Blaster Z - NZXT Phantom

Never used a projector, would really like to get one.

9 of 10 voices in my mind say I'm crazy. The tenth hums the melody of Tetris.

good for watching movies, playing games and more. it will be useful because of the amount of people in the house is 8