LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Yay! I was astonished with the cinematics! I wish every video was sponsored by LG lol, the short film got me hyped to try this baby out and enjoy using it! Hopefully I will win

Who wouldnt want one of these for movie/gaming nights with friends? ^_^
Imagine taking it camping with a converter and throw it onto a rock wall :D

It's very nice to have this kind of projector that is small, portable, and enough bright to project the image in daylight. It's awsome! :)

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I really think that this projector is awesome for the compact size and quality it is able to put out is way ahead in tech, being able to reach 60" from only 3" that is amazing. I'd recon this would be awesome for families trying to stay in the time and a great way to keep them together.

To think that not long ago, slide projectors were still being used in schools and businesses and digital projectors gave hazy images even in the optimal conditions at maybe the size of a modern TV screen, to now be able to project a massive, sharp image onto a wall from a foot or so away seems like such a crazy advancement. I'd give a use case but, the short throw means there aren't many places it can't be used :).

OMG would love this to my new house :)

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

I like the projector but not the price (sorry I posted this before I didn't know how to reply properly)

Pros:

I can set it up anywhere

Cons:

Speakers and cost

Very interesting though and I look forward to see these become a little more mainstream in the coming years. I remember seeing 2 of sonys short throw laser projectors on a video wall and being blown away.

This looks so cool and 60inch display from 4inches away? Would save a lot of space!! :o

Would be so cool to have this for my room. It could replace my TV leaving a giant space on the wall for gaming and movies.

This PF1000U projector looks amazing. Working as an AV Tech at my local college, this would be a lifesaver to use for parties and smaller events, as well as home use for the same types of things. Very very cool.

looks great and impressive from such a short distance would make the last addition to my set up!

Would totally use it for gaming or watching live sports at the park with my friends.

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I'm a big fan of projectores and this one sure is groundbreaking.

Perfect for some PC gaming and sports. Just what i needed for tonights final Portugal vs France! :)

Awesome piece op technology! Im saving vlfor a projector right now! 

would be nice to use the entire wall of my room as screen

Looks pretty great currently dont have a monitor so it would be great to use in the meantime on my wall. It's a really amazibg looking product and it is really quite baffling how it could work that well for something so small!

Hope I win and good luck to everyone else! ?

Looks amazing would fit in perfectly in my small room. 

I want to put this in my school bag so i could be cool at school