LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Fast and easy setup ,small and lightweight projector .Awesome for work presentations.

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

The possibilities made by the thing are just awesome.

awsome projector! would love to have this in my room so I can watch football in bed! xD  My desk + computer is situated akwardly from my bed so my monitor is never directly infront of me... But with this I can have it just project it off my wall lol

Iya cool I guess cause bod spelling. 

Love the form factor and the fact that it can sit so close to the wall that means i can use it even in my small room

Never was a big fan of projectors...

They seem like a lossy type of display.

Will this one prove me wrong?

great projector for small rooms, imagine point it on roof of bedroom B|

Best device to hide my tears and disappointments from other people by showing them the 200'' gaming

This projector would make our arcade hall SO DAMN AWESOME. Imagine playing Stepmania on a 100" big screen or guitar hero with the whole band.

we currently have a simple beamer but it doesnt have enough lumen to display the image nicely and its cough cough 800x600 res . . . rip

i cant even start imagining what else would be possible to organize at the arcade hall if we had something like this!

to give the arcade hall some explanation:

its a simple place in our hometown where me and a few friends gained access to, we have a legit Dance Dance Revolution Arcade cabin and planning for so much

more to place there so people can stop by and have some oldschool fun again! (arcade halls are dying here)

Looks like it would be great at parties:)

It's indeed a nice piece of technology. Pretty sure I could setup a home theater with it ;)

I DM for my friends D&D sessions and use a nice program to give the players an idea of the map set up to my friends TV this would bring it to a whole new level. Plus would love it for my gaming room down in the basement would be a big improvement of the ancient projector I have now 

Very cool. I'd love to play with this. I have no room to mount a standard projector so this'd be great!

if you can put it on the ceiling it would be the perfect projector of all times!

Perfect for a mobile projector and being able to get 100" out of it, brilliant. 

I think the quality looks stunning and it would be lovely to possess. I just built a rig and it would be great if i could play in my bed. (Because im lazy :3) 

Short range projectors are so awesome! My room happens to be quite small so if I wanted a proper big picture I don't think any other  projector would work. 

I like how small it is and how powerful at the same time

This projector is awesome! I think with it you can make a nice and big screen on the ceiling

Short throw is so baller! I have a fairly small apartment, I've finally found a projector that I can use!

It would be really awesome to win this projector for my new mancave. I already need a projector and have already started looking, but this is the perfect fit.

LG always going that extra mile to give the world the ultimate experience! Awesome design taking innovation to a new level.

100 inch projection from just 15" away with 1000 lumens.. That's brilliant and super useful feature.. and the backpack video was super :) Let's see If I'm lucky enough to rock one in my living room 

I've been meaning to buy a projector for ages, but due to being agressively out of money that hasn't happened yet. Also this thing looks effing awesome!

It's an amazing projector! Nice to play with family! :P

Just amazing...