LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Woah, a projector that so mobile and so good quality graphic, i can bring it everywhere to set up a good LAN or online game tournament anywhere. This projector is the one we need and deserve. Thanks LG!!

Nice projector, I like that you dont need to have the projector a long way from the wall 

simplicity at its best! small and awesome! easy to bring around and best of all, can be used for anything! gaming, movies. u name it! :D

Best regards,

Sams

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Amazing and cool gadget would be great for movies with friends and perfect for a small uni flat with a blank white wall.

I've been fantasizing of having a projector for a long time. this projector looks awesome. Very portable, so I doesn't have to be a permanent part of the living room, or its easy to just visit a friend wit it. And I has 3D features as well!

I cant imagine that this projector can do this magic :) i have seen an pc that has projector build in i think it was gigabytes pc but still LG is trying to get the same idea and i like it its very portable and that it has speakers that just makes gaming much better and the best part you can play on any wall whit it :D 

Has to be the best option for people looking for a good couch setup.

I would love having one of these for a lan party! Bringing back games like gang beast and Smash bros on the big screen with all my friends. I would gladly accept this (if I won!) and the quality looks absolutly amazing. 

A projector that doesn't require metres and metres of hdmi cable to mount.  Looks awesome. 

I think its good because its better than TV, its small so you can carry it, u can make big screen if you have enoug big wall, and its also cheaper compared to huge TV's

Looks cool but can it be used in moderate light.( I live in the tropics,Bangladesh, and it is sunny here quite a lot). Would love to test it out if you guys sent one of them my way. ;-) xDB|

Best for education for school use to teach students by showing videos so i need this. Hope to win it.

gonna use this in my closet. gonna be dope #longtimelurker

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

I was astonished by the size  of the projector itself! Imagine packing one up during your trips and be able to watch movies or play games on location! The fact that the lamp is a led might also help reduces the chances of failures in case of shocks during transportation!

A projector would besoo much better than our 30" TV! with a projection of 100", we would feel like being with the character int the movie or game, Incredible.

Good luck to everyone ;)

Awesome Projector!! Would fit Perfectly in my new home cinema :D

Pretty  neat that's all since there are other projectors this size but it's definitely the best build one of them all. 

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

This Projector is awesome! I would love to put it in my game room, and play some games on it. I use to watch movies at my uncles house on an old projector he got from his work when they upgraded to new ones because they didn't like the giant infocus dlp ones they had. It was awesome watching movies on huge screens, but then the bulb burned out. I don't have a twitter though.. and I'm not going to make one just to enter. Ohh well good luck to who ever wins.

Awesome little projector. Always wanted a good one but never wanted to pay the price! haha

This would look great in my room, I've actually always wanted a new projector for gaming, movies and all that.

I like about small size and low weigh but more then everything it needs short distance for its job.

It's amazing how lg made a projector so small and it still looks good on the wall. Maybe the best projector for small home "movie theater". But surely i think that it doesn't stand light. I think it might be hard to see at bright daylight even the blinders closed and lights out. 

Been looking to set up a home theatre for a while but space was always an issue, couldn't really find the right place to put everything to get the most out of the projector (cheapo one as well) so this would be absolutely fantastic