LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This looks really cool, always wanted to try out gaming with a projector just never got around to it!

It blows my mind how something so small can project such a large image!

First off, amazing skit, loved the ending. But onto the topic at hand. I'm broke, 14 and need this so bad. Please Mr Sebastian, I need this projector so bad, as it would make my life so much easier, as currently I'm working off a 11" monitor and its killing me. I also have an empty white wall, so it would work perfectly for me.

This is a great little projector. It's lightweight and compact so you can take it to a friend or somewhere else and watch movies or play games (imagine Shadow of the Colossus or God of War on a 200" screen). I personally think it's awesome.

this would be perfect. i don't have alot of room but allways wanted a home theater/gaming room! crossing my fingers :)

The projector looks really awesome. Would love to have one, so much you could do with a projector :D 

Now that would be an awsome way to get the most out of my new gaming laptop. Hope im lucky!! Thanks for the great content and the giveaway, Cheers.

Projector? Sorta portable? Hard drive? you know what that means...BORAT EVERYWHERE!!!

Probably the coolest portable projector I've ever seen. Would like to try it out myself. I think it's perfect for back yard wall gaming.

Very small and compact. Would be useful at scout events to play movies without needing to balance a big chunky projector on a table...

I have a cinema association and we will love one of these .

What an amazing little projector. Its amazing to see such innovation from LG

The other day I saw a bear! A great big bear away up there! LG for the win!

Best solution for projector hidden in TV table noone will know where projector is :D

This projector looks awesome... It has an original design and i would love to have it!

It is interesting. Don't know what else to say. 

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think its gonna be great for playing splitscreen with your friends as long as you find a big enough surface

Got to have this one, it looks damn awesome and because i have a very small room i could use it in my room when with friends or when i wanna watch a movie with them as i am too lazy to buy a DVD player. Don't even have a TV on my room so can't even setup a DVD player xD thats why i need this projector and because i just want it

que bueno que esta eso seguro que si tubiera uno me llenaria de amigos

Looks Aawesome! I would love to play games on that one or watch a movie from time to time^^