LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This is literally perfect for my room, which is lacking space. Gonna be easy to have a giant "display" on one of the walls, instead of spending twice as much on giant monitors...

00100101 00110000 01111100 00100101 00110000

It would be awesome to take some friends home and game on this :D (if only i had any friends)

Good luck everyone, may 2 happy winners win :)

That was a really well done video, thumbs up!

I think that whole idea of 200" projector is amazing. I was always concerned about projectors. They were big, not portable and not that Sharp. But this cutie is producing very realistic and sharpy image, which can be shown even in cinemas. I would be amazed to hace something like this in my house! 

I always wanted a beamer for outdoor movie nights. You just need a wall, a beamer, a bluetooth speaker and a laptop (maybe also add an extension cord). So simple, so much fun :)

The Design is perfect. Since I live in a very small apartment I never really had the space to fit a projector so the image is still decent, but this thing seems adaptable as hell.

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is different from the other projectors and it looks less bulky. Great for presentations and immersive gamming especially on a concaved wall.

that is one of the most amazing compact projector I have seen. loved the short as well, very creative.

It would be fun to have a projector from LG to watch movies and play games on my Wall. 

Just amazing and perfect idea for gaming away from home the fact that simple sits in the floor is way more simpler 

A small, portable projector with FullHD resolution, long lamp life and Ultra Short Throw Projection? Sounds like its from the future, I can use it anywhere without sacrificing video quality.  Now it's time to watch movies and play games with my friends outside and projecting on the house wall. I love it!

Hi!

I just think that it's neat!

It would look badass with a bowser on it though....

Where am i?

Oh my God. I was thinking about getting a beamer for some time. It would be incredible to try out overwatch on this thing. I wonder if the refreshrate can handle it.

This would be awesome for my room because I can't put the projector on the side of the room where i'm sitting (because I would block the image) and I can't hang it from the ceiling because it's angled 

Thanks LG for this amazing product!!! My favorite feature is Full HD resolution!! 

Hmm, seeing the PF1000U in action on your video just triggered my imagination for its many awesome and practical uses. I've been planning to set up a massive projector-based gaming den and this would fit in perfectly. Short throw projectors, in general, lack the sheer performance of conventional ones, but this (from what I saw) looks promising. Having said that, I wasn't looking around for short throw projectors, but then this came along. Imagine the space I'll save if I had this; I could use the extra space for additional gaming luxuries.

Twitter handle: DrewFernando

Awesome looking projector! From what I've seen in the video, the projecting quality seems great too. Curious to see (hear) how quiet it is.

My friend and I have a hangout shed, but our projector just broke, this little guy would be perfect for the distance and limited space we have in our hangout.

This is one sick and powerful projector.

nice looking convenient projector, wouldn't mind getting one, seeing it can fill a 100" wall, which would be perfect for our lounge/ TV room. I live in South Africa, which makes things like this rather a hassle to get hold of and normally much higher priced than it should be. 

It's amazing that it can be placed so close to the wall. I wonder if it will work on an angeled wall under the roof. The viewing angle from my bed would be great.

That is an incredible piece of technology, and would be able to turn a very small living accommodation Into a wonderfully full and vibrant home theatre, or in the case of the video, for camping/lan parties/Netflix binging, etc... We already have LG TV's exclusively in our house, what an awesome addition it would make to really drive home brand loyalty! 

It's really cool. Would like to have one

That think looks quite interesting. Cause I have a rather small flat, PF1000U would work a lot better than a regular Projector. Would love to watch my series on such a big "screen" 

And cause of it's low weight, It#s easy to get on a lan party or something, nice :D