LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

hi, i am Dion and i am from the netherlands. I am 12 years old and if i woud win be so so  happy. now i only have a 24' monitor so it woud upgrade my setup allot

i hope you see this lines

greets Dion

I think its a unique concept and that it is amazing how the projector is able to project an image that is not warped considering its projected by a not so great angel and from a close distance. Due to my limitations in the English language and the cancer i just gave you with my grammer and spelling i am going to shut up now

Nice to see projectors getting this small and close to the wall

Looks awsome. it would be cool for games and movies

Wow, perfect candidate for home theater and games :) 

About time somebody made an affordable product like this, looks fantastic too. Feature packed as well...

i have a huge white wall might as well have a projector to take advantage of it. also that projector looks like it could be part of a project where you can put a custom mini itx gaming rig under it as an attachment maybe a ups to the side of it.that would be the ultimate portable gaming cinema.

this would be great for my new living room... 50" tv ain't gonna cut it anymore it looks tiny!

Really like the look of this thing, especially the design and how it works. I'd love one of these because it would allow me to have a projector in my bedroom, not taking up too much space.

This device is amazing. This is the perfect projector to take on camping trips and watch your favourite movies on an old blanket, hanging from a tree. The projected image looks great and the best part is the fact that you can connect a Bluetooth speaker which is really handy. Overall this is a great little speaker and I would really like to win it!!!!!!???

Looks pretty cool and having a screen size from that close can definitely come in handy.

This would be great for my living room as 'normal' projectors can't really be installed here.

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

Already painting my wall here!

I think it is an great pice of tech wich would fit just perfect into my room.

The Specs of a powerful projector in a compact size I love it ^^

this looks great would love to put up some movies or games on the back of my house on family night!!!

4" from the wall?!?! that might actually fit into my house xD Ngl though that thing is pretty cool

My PC: I7 4770 (3.4Ghz)

32Gb Corsair Xms3 DDR3

Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980ti

Asus Z87-A Motherboard

Samsung 120gb SSD

Seagate 2TB HDD

Aerocool Xpredator Evil Black

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/8502026

Looks cool, how well does it work during daylight and watching, say the EURO 2016 final on it?!? Ah well, since the final will take place tomorrow, we will probably never find out ;)

7 hours ago, CPotter said:

Seems like an amazing piece of tech, would love to be able to use this for fun nights out with friends to watch movies at the park or game on the go

Seems interesting to me, but somehow looks like a brick...

Anyways it can stay closer to a wall thanks to the mirror i guess...

All in all pretty interesting, but i don't think i will be carrying it around in my backpack all day...

:P

it should lead the development of prokectors, we need more compact devices like this!

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

i am not smart enough to comment on this . doing it for the giveaway :D

That is a beautiful piece of hardware. Would free up some floor space with that, getting rid of the TV.

Finally a projector i can fit in my home without getting a laughably small image!