LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Considering how my current projector displays at 600x480, this projector is almost as godlike as the HTC vive.

That projector is mindblowingly sleek for the capability, The curved mirror doesn't look quite uniform so I'm curious how they manage to get such a crisp screen.

Edited by AntiMinion
Inadiquate opinion on projector

Absolutely Great video, Would kill to do something similar for my gaming Rig (BF1 :O) and also would double greatly as a home cinema.

Best of luck to all and Linus keep up the content :P loving it

PC Editing / Gaming Rig Specs : i7-3930k @ 4ghz w/ Hyper 212 Evo | 840 Evo 250gb and Seagate 1TB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Zotac GTX 780 | Corsair Vengeance C70 Green | OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS / Win10 #KilledMyWife #MakeBombs

Bloody hell, that'd be epic for my indie meet ups where we could show off games to each other. 

Such a nice little projector!

Nice Hardware... I like try in my house xD

Fast and easy setup ,small and lightweight projector.Awesome for work presentations.

So, I dont watch many ltt videos, and the last 12-core review i have watched just for game benchmarks.

But this video cought my eye. PF1000U  looks great, and id love to have  a projector instead of small monitor inches away from my eyes (unhealthy) and you can use it just on any surface, no need for mounting it high.

Its expensive so i would never buy it myself, but if i was rich id use it, tho i would probably go for some 3D one instead if they exist.

I could finally ditch my HD Ready 720p TV and not get anymore Eyecancer while playing games on it. Fingers crossed!

Although I have never been active on the LTT forums, I have been watching LTT for quite some time now. I would love to use one of these projectors. A total of 30,000 hours of lamp life, wow! This comment will probably be buried under all the other replies, but it is worth a try 9_9.

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Awsome looking piece of kit, Mario kart would be ace on this 

6 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Its convenient that i painted my wall white, it would be awesome playing games in the dark like that.

My last comment was broken. The projector is awesome and would easily replace my non existent tv... I've always wanted a projector for my living room and that is one that you could easily put in any room and carry it back and forth.

For small places this has to be amazing. For example I have big unused walls but not enough distance for a normal projector to make a decent screen.

Great little companion for a traveller to always have a big good quality screen in your backpack.

Its a cool product because it gives people with smaller rooms more possibilities to game and enjoy films

Always wanted to try having a projector instead of a TV

This looks like the only way to play 8 player smash and be able to tell whats going

That picture quality looks awesome, this would make an amazing setup for gaming with friends or even watching movies.

Due to my school not havinf projectors its pretty hard to give good presentations so this thing would help me out a lot in that regard. and it would be nice to play some games on the wall of my room of course. 

Big screen on a short throw is awsome for a narrow but long room this would also be great for party setups outside on walls for big co-op gaming with mates during the summer great work LG

This would be perfect for my dorm room! and looks .... drools.. 

Seems like the perfect thing to use while watching the next Blizzcon with friends!

nice projector. Hope I will win the contest.