Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

Everglide keyboard. I'd like a new keyboard to replace it because some keys are not resposive.

I'm using HP Vectra keyboard 20+ years old. I love it very much but who know how long will she live?)

th_119061785_Y2Bgu6r7PN8_122_144lo.jpg

I'm using the standard MSI keybord that comes with the old MSI WindTop AE2410, an all in one that I've bought 4 years ago.. it's still working, but I would like a new one for the switches and the LEDs..

I am currently using a wireless microsoft keyboard. The wireless mouse has died so i added a wireless one on. So i now have two usb slots used for each one. I would like a new keyboard to go along with my outdated Core 2 duo 2.13ghz computer. So when i upgrade the computer I will have a great looking keyboard to go with it. Keep up the good work.

I have a cheap Fujitsu wireless keyboard and its battery is dead. I am too lazy to buy and put new ones. That's why i think i need a new keyboard.

Keyboard I currently use is a Prolink PKCS-1001. It's surprisingly a wonderful membrane keyboard, but has a somewhat mechanical sound and tactility whenever I type or game. Surprisingly durable, none of the keys haven't worn out even after intense gaming. However, It's not a true mechanical keyboard. But it's a bit old, I've wanted a mechanical keyboard for quite some time now and considering the fact that I'm a working student I can't really afford one just yet. So ya, I'd love to win this keyboard becuz well..who exactly wouldn't want to win an RGB mechanical keyboard?

Potatoes are the bacon of vegetables... nuff' said

MOBO: Asrock H67DE3, CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 @3.1GHz, GPU: Asus GTS 450 DirectCU Silent, Ram: 16gb 1333MHz, HDD: WD 1TB Green, PSU: 500 watt

Currently using this Zowie keyboard that I bought second hand 2 weeks ago for repurposing the Cherry switches and keycaps for making my own. I'm going for a 60% keyboard hence the keycaps that are on at the moment, plus i want to incorporate the arrow keys and keep it at five rows with the first one (top-bottom) being F1-F12 and 1-0. May end up buying some cheap chinese keycaps since I don't really like these and I would like a different layout. But I'm loving the mechanical keyboard so far definitely going to incorporate more into the family!

IMG_20160628_174255.jpg

I have been using this Logitech K100 for almost 4 years just because it was surviving every wrath upon it. >:( But now it needs replacing.

IMG_20160628_214431.jpg

I'm using Logitech K360 and recently I've started loosing keys.

I have a Perixx px-1800 and am sick of looking at the dull red green and yellow colors.

I have a cm storm quickfire tk with cherry mx blues and if i win i would give the keyboard to a friend who has a jenky membrane keyboard that sometimes doesn't register a keystroke on the first try.

The current keyboard that I am using is the Microsoft 850 Keyboard + Mouse. The Tesoro keyboard would be a huge upgrade for me.

IMG_20160628_123244.jpg

I'm using a Logitech K120. I haven't had the money to get a better keyboard. I'm pretty sure this is the cheapest keyboard I could find at Walmart. Good times being a college student.

I currently use an IBM Model M. I don't really need to explain any further.

I've been using this logitech keyboard and hate it. The legs broke off long ago so I have to use this clay to prop it in the correct position. I want a new one because this logitech is worn out which causes the keys to be unresponsive, plus who wouldn't want that keyboard.

20160628_154314.jpg

20160628_154318.jpg

I have an old Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 :(

I really need to go mechanical! :D

Hi, I forgot the name of the keyboard that I have right now but it is a cherry MX blue keyboard, it has the number pad, and is both Korean and English. I wish to get a new keyboard because it seems like a good present for a friend who is recently on a PC building adventure and thought this could really aid him out.

On 22/6/2016 at 4:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

i have a generic keyboard from Genius (membrane) and is really awful. I had the chance to try a friend's keyboard, one that what pretty awesome, mechanical I believe. But right now I don't have enough money to buy a decent keyboard, thanks

i have never been able to use a mechanical keyboard in my life. 
i got this keyboard but its membrane too. :( 

File_000.jpeg

I have a g710+ and i feel meh about it because the keys are awesome, but the design of it is humongous,  and i like having the numpad but the other extra keys are just useless imo

I'm currently using a Dell OEM keyboard from mid 2000's that was originally my grandmother's. The start key gets pressed down randomly which makes Windows do weird shortcuts when I try to type. I would love that new keyboard cause I've never tried a mechanical keyboard and I'm sure that it would increase my gaming skillz at least 48.3%

I'm currently using Logitech Wave keyboard. This keyboard is old enough, crappy and is about to die. Would love to try a mechanical keyboard with RGB backlit and Tesoro GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboard is just what I want.

I am currently using a Razer  Blackwidow Chroma :) I dont really need a new keyboard but why not :/ 

S y s t e m  S p e c s

CPU: i7 6800k @ 4.4Ghz | MoBo: MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon | RAM: 64gb G.Skill Neo RGB 3600 | 

GPU:  2x GTX 1080  | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500gb + WD Black 1TB |

PSU: Corsair RM1000x | Cooling: Custom Loop | Monitors: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q + BenQ RL2455HM  | 

Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow ChromMouse: Razer DeathAdder Elite

Case: CaseLabs Merlin SM8 | Extra: NZXT Hu+Logitech G27, HyperX Cloud II |

| Build Log: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/671484-project-murder |

On 6/23/2016 at 2:30 AM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

Because I am using a generic microsoft wireless keyboard which breaks my heart as well as gives me RSI :(