Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

i have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, to be honest the keyboard is just getting old the keys work and sometimes it takes a bit for them to work lol.

Really been looking for a new keyboard with some LEDs that I can use for my gaming rig, just built my pc in February and still slowly upgrading here and there. It would really help out alot

Fingers crossed :D good luck to everyone 

Currently using a Gamdias Hermes lite. It's.... ok. The keys are super loose and I often find myself slipping and missing keys when I type. The switches aren't bad, just awkward. However, were I to win, I'd probably give it to my brother or my dad. My brother never gets a chance to do any gaming so it would be nice for him to have a better setup for when he can and my dad would likely bring it to work since he spends 7 hours a day in powershell. Either way it would be a nice treat for them.

Logitech K400r.

I"m ready to ditch membrane keyboards forever

Followed them! and currently I am using an amazon basic keyboard(not as bad as the 1994 but still bad). 

keyboard1.jpg

Watching some cool guys playing on their mechanical keyboards making me cry.

I am still using cordless logitech keyboard with big as regular man fist adapter for wireless connection.

Good luck everyone in this giveaway guys.

Hello from Russia   

image.jpeg

well I'll be honest I don't need a new one. but my friend does and I would give it to her if I won, I just gave her my hand-me-down Logitech G15 version 2. it served me for 10+ years. I want to be able to retire it and place it on my wall and let it rest.

I'm using the Dell keyboard that came with my computer. Need I say more...

Shitty Dell MEMEbrane... Mechanical Master Race!

PROJECT Simplifyi5-4690K OC'd @ 4.2 GHz | GTX 760 | Ballistix Sport 8 GB | ASRock Z97M-ITX/AC | Corsair H80i GT | SilverStone SG13B |

UPCOMING| RX Series GPU | Mechanical Keyboard | Mirrorless Camera | 

VIDEO KIT: Canon SX520 HS | Opteka "Glidecam" | Zoom H5 | Shure SM58 | 

I'm 16 and I like to think I'm good at videography.

Ducky Shine 3. I've had this thing for 3 years, I think I need to be catapulted in to the future with a fullsize board sporting RGB. I'm also a keen collector of fine keyboards, the Tesoro Gram Spectrum would be a great addition. 

Thanks Tesoro and Linus :)

Using a cheap membrane keyboard. Never used a mechanical keyboard and never felt how good to type in a mechanical keyboard.. 

using a dell cheap membrane keyboard. -_-:(

I have the cheapest most basic membrane microsoft keyboard. I need it because I am an electrical engineering student and work as a part time software developer. I am doing a lot of coding, I am spending most of my day on the computer and it would be of great help!

I would love to win this keyboard as I have never used a mechanical keyboard before and am currently using a corsair k30 keyboard....then again I never win these things xD

I have a microsoft membrane keyboard (from a pc bought in 99') for my gaming setup: I could really use this keyboard alongside my m65 rgb mouse.

Im using A4 Tech KD-126. Its not mechanical keyboard. I bought it in 2010 and for half a year shes working only in one position due to usb cable damage, but there is no visible damage on cable itself. 
And do you ship to Serbia ? 

I am using a microsoft sculpt 3000 that I bought from an op shop. Would prefer to use a mechanical keyboard.

I could use it because my Steelseries 6Gv2 is banged up to all hell from loaning it to someone and is missing a key :c

Currently I am using a razer black widow chroma, and looooove them clicky keys. But at work I'm using a crappy dell keyboard from 2003 and want a new one.

Main Rig "Rocinante" - Ryzen 9 5900X, EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 Ultra Gaming, 32GB 3600MHz DDR4

On 06/23/2016 at 2:00 AM, CPotter said:

I am using an old HP keyboard (back from 2008,  the model sticker has since rubbed off). Its one of those generic ones which you can find everywhere.

I have never used a mechanical keyboard. It would be great to have one!

im currently using the original K70 cherry MX red. need some of those RGB LEDs to go with the rest of my system

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

I use a Corsair K30.

The reason I should win: I received this keyboard as a gift from my brother. I cannot really buy a new one without offending him. However, if I win a new keyboard, I will have an excuse to ditch this rubber dome keyboard.

My WASD and space have a hard time registering and my T5 macro key fell off :(, im using the razer Anasi and i also tried to clean it and scratched a few keys. Also my RGB is failing i believe, i cant see any of the RGB of the keys in light. I need to get one, and though i might as well try to win :P

Edit: Do we need to include our twitter name? im @Bluetangkid or Person Guy

I'm currently using a HP 5188-6077 multimedia that came with a tower I purchased back in 2005. I want a new keyboard because it still uses a PS2 connection, and none of the multimedia keys work. BHLjXyqBRuP

The reason i want a new key board is because im currently using the keyboard on my acer aspire IE notebook and am currently gathering parts for a computer build i want to do and winning this would help me have an awesome keyboard for my new desktop gaming/office rig thanks!

I have a Corsair K70 with reds, it fits my build style so I wouldn't replace it. But my other pc really needs a new keyboard, it has an old no-name membrane PS2 piece of crap with one of the back feet broken and way too much flex to my liking!

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.