Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

On 22 June 2016 at 10:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

Currently using a Logitech G510 but the keys are sticking so I can't game. 

My current keyboard is a 10ish year old Dell key board from a Dell computer I got shortly after Vista released. Left control is completely broken and the WASD keys will frequently not respond. On the upside the legs that tilt the back of the board up aren't broken. Also I live in Surrey so it will probably be stolen in like a week. Ya, Surrey jokes. 

On 22/06/2016 at 10:00 PM, CPotter said:

I'm currently using a Razer blackwidow which works perfectly I would like the keyboard to review on my small YouTube channel to hopefully gain subscribers

Generic Wireless Microsoft Keyboard(Microsoft 800), cause i was following this keyboard before it was on sale and really i want to change this cheap wireless membrane keyboard, even tho dis cheap it work good

I´m using a Corsair Strafe, i really love mechanical keyboards and that one looks amazing n.n 

Followed them!

I currently use a WASD CODE keyboard w/ MX Blue switches, but my fiancee HATES the MX Blue loudness. Reds seemed to be fine, but the Blues drive her nuts.

Plus, I'm already chipping most the paint off of the A and S keys and I miss having a number pad.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

Using a standard keyboard that came with my HP Pavilon, it'd be nice to have a fancy keyboard for gaming

I'm using the Mad Catz Cyborg V7. Not the worst, but it's a membrane board and every once and awhile I have to take it apart to get the "M" key to work again.

I'd love a mechanical one to improve my typing and make gaming even better!

One of those cheap logitech keyboards with a built in trackpad lol. Currently everything is sitting in a living room and I'm trying to save up for a new keyboard to start my setup. This would be pretty sick!

I currently have the logitech k120 it is decent but I could always use an upgrade :)

I'm currently using Gamdias Ares keyboard,a good membrane keyboard but i really want a good mechanical keyboard like Tesoro GRAM Spectrum.
(・ω・)

My Specs
CPU: Intel Core i5 4460

Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8GB x 2

GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming X

Case: GameMax G535CR (Black)

Storage: Kingston A400 240GB(Boot Drive) Western Digital 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Toshiba PC300 1TB

PSU: COUGAR VTE600

Display: LG - 24MP59G-P, LG - 43LJ500T

Cooling: Stock

Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014

Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Razer Mamba Elite
Mousepad: GMS RGB Mousepad

Sound: Razer Kraken X, Logitech Z120

My keyboard is a crappy rubber dome, and I've tried mech and want one so bad!

I'm currently using the integrated keyboard in my laptop. I want a new one for obvious reasons! Plus, I'm going desktop now!

I have an IBM Model F 122 teriminal keyboard. It is literally a beast. However I don't let people use it, nor do I travel with it. Also gaming on it is hard due to hand fatigue. I would also love to have rgb and to try some cherry switches. 

I am currently using an old cheap Dell PS/2 keyboard because my old membrane one started to fail. Needless to say I could really do with a proper replacement.

I currently don't have a mechanical keyboard :'( just terrible flat laptop keys that i can't really feel. some of my friends have mechanical keyboards and they sound pretty nice, especially when playing overwatch!

I am currently using a Dell keyboard that came with my computer. I want a new one because the keyboard is super laggy with gaming and is overall just bad.

Currently using an old falling apart razer lycosa that I bought from a friend after he got it somewhere second hand... Yeah. 

It has served me well for the price, but typing/gaming on it is a chore and the touch interface loves pressing itself... 

I'm using the "Walmart Gamer special" Some junky membrane keyboard, it's awful and it needs to go.

I don't typically like RGB keyboards but this one is pretty sweet.

I love to play games, and to play in tournaments even more swaping from my membrane keyboard to a mechanical one would be great! :D

Hey,

I am currently using some random Power Cool keyboard that I got for like €15 1 and 1/2 years ago, Its pure plastic and the 'T key doesn't work on it, infact when I want to use 'T' I have to paste it as I just copy it constantly, this gets in the way whenever I try to share links etc. I'd like a new keyboard because I wish to begin my mechanical journey!

I'm currently using a rappo keyboard which isn't the best. It's started to break down and I am need of a new keyboard,

why would I want the new one?

For the RGBs, RGBs and for a cooler desktop for me to program and game at

I'm currently using a CM Storm QuickFire, I'm not a fan of the blue light or the lack of stand alone arrow keys.

My trusty old ducky recently died during travel but I cant currently replace it so Im stuck with this tiny €8 crappy membrane keyboard