Tesoro GRAM Spectrum Keyboard Giveaway

I use Logitech G105 (normal version) and I want Tesoro Gram because I always want a mechanical keyboard with RGB lighting but they are way to expensive for me

I'm using an old HP membrane keyboard and it's getting hard to press especially when gaming. :( I want this mechanical RGB keyboard for my setup. :) 

On 6/22/2016 at 4:00 PM, CPotter said:

We have partnered with Tesoro to run another great giveaway for you all!

This time around we will be giving away two units of their new GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboards!! xD

G11SFL_view_2.png

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/28YdR5s

*Worldwide Giveaway/No Age Restrictions*

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below! Tell us about the keyboard you're currently using, and why you want a new one.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tesorotec

Entries close on 7/1/2016. 

The winner will be selected randomly, and contacted by this account via PMs and this post on the forum.

Thanks Everyone! :)

I have a ducky shine 4 and its wondeeful buyI'm in the process of building a new pc for my gf and have yet to buy any peripherals.

I am currently saving money to build my first PC gaming rig, and for this rig I will be using my only compatible USB keyboard, which is an ugly orange silicone rollout keyboard. (But hey, it's waterproof!) I would love the Tesoro GRAM Spectrum mechanical keyboard because I would love the feel of a mechanical keyboard with the ability to match whatever color scheme I choose. Plus, the old laptop in that picture is my first attempt at learning Linux, and typing in the terminal has not been fun with the inaccurate floppy silicone keyboard. (Onboard one doesn't work) Would love the GRAM. image.jpg

image.jpg

Asus Transformer Book Flip keyboard, I want one because it looks good and it would be a great upgrade from what I have now.

Currently using a crummy old 10 euro membrane keyboard that is starting to die on me, a new keyboard would be dope

I need this because i am using a p/s 2 keyboard which makes more sound than the fans at 100%

I currently have the CM Quickfire Stealth. I need a new keyboard because mine is not back lit, so I cannot see the keys when the room is dark. Also, I am a business major, so I need to input a lot of numbers in Excel. My current keyboard doesn't have a number pad, making data input tedious.

A new keyboard from Tesoro would really help me out, and fit perfectly with my set up.

Thanks for your consideration!

On 6/22/2016 at 10:18 PM, CPotter said:

I was using a CM Storm QuickFire TK with Cherry MX Blues... But I switched over to the Feenix Autore with Cherry MX Browns, little bit quieter and looks better in my living room/gaming area.

...Can't enter this giveaway. Lol.

Yes you can...technically as you never stated staff entry aren't allowed :P

I'm using a 2013 razer blackwidow with cherry blues (last year before their own green switches...), why do I want an upgrade? RGB to colour match my logitech mouse, my PC, my headset would be nice :P (everything has either blue or white...this razer keyboard has neither of those colours :/).

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

I want this keyboard, because I've been using an HP keyboard that came for default with the PC and some keys aren't working. So, would be cool to win this. And, because I'm from México, this keyboard is expensive as hell for me. So, again... would be cool to win. 

I'm using a cm storm devastator. its really good compared to most membrane keyboards that i used, but the backlight doesnt work and i've always wanted a mechanical keyboard.

Until a couple months ago I was using an old (I wanna say 2007 but I can't really remember) Genius membrane keyboard, until it just died. Now I'm using a Genius kb-125, an upgrade would be good.

ATM using a CS Storm keyboard and mouse combo. I cant afford a new 1 yet . lol Oh well

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

im using a stupid dell keyboard that came with an old computer, i really need back lit keys

I am using an old HP  DT538AL, its completely worn down. Sometimes the power shuts off and thats a pain in the ass when playing games, also with numpad sometimes failing gaming is becoming harder and harder. 

I'm currently using a Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000v1.0.......seriously its getting embarrassing :(

I'm using a Logitech G710+. The key caps are slowly wearing down and an RGB keyboard would be a nice addition to my setup. Thanks for the giveaway!

Using a CM Quickfire Ultimate that came with red LEDs instead of white ones like i expected. Also, I'm too lazy to clean it. RGB wouldn't be so bad to have either.

I am using ACME Standard Keyboard KS02. it's not that good lol

i?path=b1219143240_img_id414351743112102

Im using razer black widow chroma. Its pure disappointment, had to RMA the keyboard twice and it messing up again :(

My Wife has a Razer Black Widow Chroma and a Razer Naga Epic, and I'm stuck using my Logitech MX515 mouse and Logitec Classic 200 keyboard... I guess I could use an upgrade. :)

I'm using a No Name Keyboard, that I bought like 10 years ago. It isn't the greatest to play with and it's starts to fall apart. That is why I want - NO - need a new one. Programmable keys are just awesome!