Why do you think Linus is painting?

IntrepidChuck

Maybe they just want a greenscreen that's painted instead of their current setup?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

3d video?

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, IntrepidChuck said:

Short throw projection... Not what I was expecting.

Yeah that video was weird... so they're doing ads for whoever now?  I mean, there was nothing wrong with it.  They said it was sponsored, etc. so they can say what they like but it just seemed like a weird video from them...

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

3 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Yeah that video was weird... so they're doing ads for whoever now?  I mean, there was nothing wrong with it.  They said it was sponsored, etc. so they can say what they like but it just seemed like a weird video from them...

They've done advertised videos like that before, such as the Google Store father's day video.

HTTP/2 203

16 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

They've done advertised videos like that before, such as the Google Store father's day video.

That one wasn't advertising Google more than it was advertising the power of new technologies though.

5 minutes ago, laminutederire said:

That one wasn't advertising Google more than it was advertising the power of new technologies though.

It was paid for as an advert for the Google Store though, even if it was more widely relevant than that.

HTTP/2 203

2 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

It was paid for as an advert for the Google Store though, even if it was more widely relevant than that.

Yes I know, but as you said, it had revelance beyond advertisement. That last backpack thingy is more questionable though.

I like the video and it's format. He's still giving us a look into some new tech which is always the overall point of the channel, and who doesn't like a giveaway?

The video was okay.. but a little lackluster. Sure, I liked the editing and theme of the video, but a little more on the actual product would have been cool.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

On 16.6.2016 at 0:14 AM, IntrepidChuck said:

We can see here Linus is painting a wall, working on some experimental video format. My guess is a green screen wall for VR mixed reality. Thoughts?

I think Linus is Macking a Brand New Twich-Gaming Streaming Set-up for Maybe the Htc vive or Oculus Rift , to show us how he is Playing with VR 

PS: VR IS COOL !!!!!!!

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.