Can Rainmeter layouts transfer over to other pc's?

Air tree

Well i wanted to setup a Rainmeter layout on my laptop but i'm wondering once i get my pc and my 2560x1440 monitor can i just transfer over the save files and with a bit of tweaking because of the larger res can i do that? Like transfer over the save files for my setup?

Yeah, you'd just have to tamper with the setting for resolution and other computer specific hardware monitoring stuff. I've got all my temps and usage ect being monitored on mine so i'd have to change a lot of stuff xD

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Yeah, you'd just have to tamper with the setting for resolution and other computer specific hardware monitoring stuff. I've got all my temps and usage ect being monitored on mine so i'd have to change a lot of stuff xD

On the note of it what skins would you recommend i try :P?

@Air tree @bradscoolio What's your ram usage with Rainmeter running

It doesn't affect my ram usage at all. My ram usage is the same as it was before i just started to use rainmeter. I only have 4gb of ram so it's almost always at 75% :P

Soon i will have 16gb of ram :D

On the note of it what skins would you recommend i try :P?

I use mIGNiminimalistc package can't find it anywhere though. I'll link the skin 

mIGNimalistic.zip

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I use mIGNiminimalistc package can't find it anywhere though. I'll link the skin 

Grr, How do i add a skin? I unzipped the file and made a folder in the skins folder and extracted all the files into that and it still doesn't show up in my rainmeter thing.