Unofficial Human Benchmark Leaderboard

Go to solution Solved by BingoFishy,

Guys I like never use this forum anymore so this thread is dead.

Hmm, I feel like my reaction time should be quicker. Then again I guess input lag adds onto it.

Untitled2.png

50 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

Using an online IQ test, or thinking IQ tests are a measure of intelligence (as opposed to purely crystallized intelligence), is the sure sign of an idiot.

Special snowflake.

Online tests aren't all useless.

But IQ test are relevant to measure some kind of intelligence. Like for a lot of academic stuffs.

5 minutes ago, laminutederire said:

Online tests are almost all stupid.

Correct. Crystallized intelligence. Although the scope for that is even lacking.

1 minute ago, JoeyDM said:

Online tests are almost all stupid.

Correct. Crystallized intelligence. Although the scope for that is even lacking.

There is one which is very accurate, it is required to enter a group of high IQ people. People I know who passed it talked to me about it and it looked a lot like the IQ tests I had to pass when I was younger!

I found out high IQ people seem to do well in sciences studies. That being said 2 third of high IQ people aren't brillant academically so that lay not be that relevant anyway!

2 minutes ago, laminutederire said:

No. It still isn't accurate. The issue is that there isn't an IQ test that is comprehensive enough to give anything more than a distant clue. And that's before you throw in the monkey wrench of stress. Online ones also usually artificially throw you a high score, because if you score high you'll spread it.

When I have some time I'll link you a few studies.

18 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

The test I was talking about wasn't a test you would share. It is a test they use to determine if you are in or out the group, I don't even think they have their score at the end.

Yeah stress can lower your score even more so. Mine got 5 points less because I was overstressed and that the psychiatrist /psychologist noticed it (I don't remember which one it was)

19 minutes ago, laminutederire said:

Oh I'm well aware of that.

"No. It still isn't accurate. The issue is that there isn't an IQ test that is comprehensive enough to give anything more than a distant clue. And that's before you throw in the monkey wrench of stress."

It's too shallow to comment on anything other than short-term memory and vocabulary. No problem-solving skills, arguably the most important non-basic cognitive ability.

The only people who advocate for IQ tests are those who did well when taking them. They aren't well-regarded in academia anymore, and have been taking fire from a vast amount of psychologists and psychiatrists. 

IQ tests are borderline useless for anything other than short-term memory and vocab. Nothing to take seriously. And no, I'm not somebody complaining about them because he did poorly :P I'm not pretentious enough to ever take one.

20 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

I'm not pretentious enough to ever take one.

Maybe you should, you'd know what it's like.

It tests logic, but doesn't really test so much the vocabulary.

And taking one hasn't anything to do with being pretentious... I passed mine when I was 5 and then 10 years old... at that age yiu don't really care about showing you're smarter than anyone.

They still are required to some places, and the problem solving skills they require are something which is very alike to the basic pieces you need in science, so I stand by my point, they are accurate. But you should take one before you go all over trashing those out. They have flaws, but not those you mentioned. 

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Necro level over 9000!

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

945bd962a5b7e3f06df72f6c35652760.png

5 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

Necro level over 9000!

n e c r o 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Think the sites broke. I'm getting 400ms reaction when I know for a fact I'm between 220-250.

- snip-

• 4 weeks later...

I'll do this when it's not 3:30AM

. -------------------------------------------------------------------.        
        | [Esc] [F1][F2][F3][F4][F5][F6][F7][F8][F9][F0][F10][F11][F12] o o o|        
        |                                                                    |        
        | [`][1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8][9][0][-][=][_<_] [I][H][U] [N][/][*][-]|        
        | [|-][Q][W][E][R][T][Y][U][I][O][P][{][}]|  | [D][E][D] [7][8][9]|+||        
        | [CAP][A][S][D][F][G][H][J][K][L][;]['][#]|_|           [4][5][6]|_||        
        | [^][\][Z][X][C][V][B][N][M][,][.][/] [__^__]    [^]    [1][2][3]| ||        
        | [c]   [a][________________________][a]   [c] [<][V][>] [ 0  ][.]|_||        
        `--------------------------------------------------------------------'       

Wow post was necro'd and not locked ... 

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 6/1/2016 at 10:30 PM, BingoFishy said:

Post your human benchmark scores here! I'll rank people by who does the best in a certain test. No cheating!

Link to website: http://humanbenchmark.com

Here's mine:

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.PNG

Best number memory:

DECobra11 with 12

Best verbal memory:

Reveal hidden contents

Wolfsbane3083 with 90

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled2.png

Fastest reaction time:

Reveal hidden contents

Ninninon with a score of 228ms

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled.png

My best for verbal memory is 139, same username

On 6/2/2016 at 4:28 AM, HeathCliff said:

For a second, I thought this was for bench press, dead lift, squat and shoulder press. 

Wrong kind of benchmark I guess

Seems to be just mental benchmarking.

Now if it was on sleeping, I probably ace that.  :P

Any who...like any test I see, I'm lazy.  Rather not do it (a mentality that has made many of my pass teachers just get upset).  :P

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

IQ is phony. Don't believe me? pick up a physics textbook and pratice solving differential equations with it. I guaranteed your IQ will be the same as Albert Einstein after some iterations of that daily for a few years. 

True genius are not borne but bred. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

image.png.a0b7f6dba6da8cbabd55779d7b2087fd.png

Gaming - Ryzen 5800X3D | 64GB 3200mhz  MSI 6900 XT Mini-ITX SFF Build

Home Server (Unraid OS) - Ryzen 2700x | 48GB 3200mhz |  EVGA 1060 6GB | 6TB SSD Cache [3x2TB] 66TB HDD [11x6TB]

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I like never use this forum anymore so this thread is dead.

"You don't need headphones, all you need is willpower!" ~MicroCenter employee

How to use a WiiMote and Nunchuck as your mouse!

Specs:
Graphics Card: EVGA 750 Ti SC
PSU: Corsair CS450M
RAM: A-Data XPG V1.0 (1x8GB) (Red)
Procrastinator: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.4GHz 1.3V
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black)
Speakers and Headphones: Monitor Speakers and Phlips SHP9500s
MoBo: MSI Z97 PC MATE
SSD: SanDisk Ultra II (240GB)
Monitor: LG 29UM68-P
Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (2016) (Browns)

Webcam/mic: Logitech C270