should i shop with asus if in UK

ive been hearing alot of bad things of asus and there tech support and just overall support with products in the uk

and what are good pc part manufactures in the uk?

Being American and knowing nothing about asus in the UK. I can say they are one of my favorite brands and make great products. Chances are you won't even need support.

My GTX 970 carries me to global.

i havent had any problems with their support

asus UK is great, so buying from them is perfectly fine

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I'm from UK I have always bought asus mobos. Never had an issue with them.

I have always shopped with Overclockers UK. Recently they have launched a ASUS Turbo 3yr RMA service (Only for VGA cards, supposed to be for mobos too but not sure). If you have bought an ASUS product and it develops a fault and you bought from OCuK then they will exclusively deal your RMA and will get a replacement within 48hrs.

RMA is regional, so a lot of people in America who had a poor experience suggest it's the same everywhere. But I have had no issue with ASUS RMA. Although I tend to buy new parts via amazon, and you can just return it to them anyway :)

I had a lot of issues with PG278Q support, I had a monitor initially that blacked out and while they agreed to replace it with on that fixed my problem it took months and then they gave me a refurb with the same problem, and again and then again. Eventually I just just demanded my money back and go to the point of filing papers with the courts before they finally did give my money back.

UK Asus support is awful, really terrible. The only thing that got them to comply with the law was actually raising a lawsuit, so yeah I don't rate them they are the worst support I have dealt with. Asus products are also really hit and miss, their quality varies a lot.