What Really Grinds Your Gears?

JLCitadel

Employees at BestBuy who try to swindle me out of my money.

For example, that last time I went to BestBuy the only thing I wanted was a cheap $15 pair of ear buds for my phone. As soon as I walked into the audio isle the employees swarmed around me like moths to a light. Every single one of them tried to get me to buy the $120 beats ear buds, which sound the exact same as any <$20 ear buds. Unfortunately for them, when I go into a store, I already know what I am going to buy. 

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

Recently a lot of members of this forum have been grinding my gears pretty hardcore.

Honestly, most people on the forums seem to be pretty nice and understanding, there's just a few bad cookies, like any community :)

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly, most people on the forums seem to be pretty nice and understanding, there's just a few bad cookies, like any community :)

Most are great people. There are just a handful of people that say and do some stupid stuff over and over and over. 

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Most are great people. There are just a handful of people that say and do some stupid stuff over and over and over. 

They give a good laugh sometimes too

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People bashing the Battlefield 3 campaign. So many people say it's absolute dogshit based on some pretentious mong reviewer's opinion without actually having played it themselves. It's actually pretty decent. 

My issue with it was, it was an amazing story. But I didn't cry. I didn't feel emotion with the characters and yes I cried after the ending of mw3 it was a great story that spanned over years for me. Battlefield was a weekend blow thru and I feel kinda left out of the storyline. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

People bashing the Battlefield 3 campaign. So many people say it's absolute dogshit based on some pretentious mong reviewer's opinion without actually having played it themselves. It's actually pretty decent. 

Which Battlefield were you playing? I had more fun in the 3 hours it took me to beat MW3's campaign than I did in the 6 for BF3.

As for my gears... 1 word texts.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

when people say graphic card omg i just want to strangle them its like they are only saying part of a word grrr.

when that apple has been eaten by an insect 

I've always wanted to learn how to drive clutch

You didn't have to learn with a manual transmission?

In Australia a lot of jobs require a manual driver's license, even if the job has nothing to do with driving...

Well, not even require, employers just set it as a prerequisite for whatever reason I wish I knew.

And the reason why Apple doesn't win the Phone is because there are so many cheap Droid devices that people choose when they don't reallt care what phone but want to be 'modern'

Pausing YouTube to load 20 minutes of 720p video which takes a long F-ing time, play it for 2 seconds and it automatically change to 144p. WTF!?

BF>CoD any day.

BF V COD arguments.

I personally haven't spent more than 200 hours on a cowadoodie game since cod4, but battlefield bad company 2 and battlefield 3 are just as bad, what with all the servers being empty except for 1500 ticket metro's or bc2's 24/7 arica Harbour or Valparaiso servers.

Both of the Franchises have gone down the shitter, just CoD is getting there faster, that's all.

Another thing that 'grinds my gears' (apart from the saying itself) is this phenomenon that someone replying negatively to any stimuli on the internet is 'trolled.' Something completely retarded is posted? Call the uploader an idiot. Apparently you were 'le troled!!!1one'

Youtubers seem to be making hundreds of thousands of dollars by arguing with 9 year old children on xbox live and then uploading it and people seem to watch it for entertainment and/or hilarity.

People can watch what they like, but I really dislike the fact that nearly every video hosted on the site has a sidebar link to one of the aforementioned toxic videos comprised of nonsense.

for me the question is what dosent grind my gears and its doughnuts

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

People who say mice A performs better than mice B. Marketing and guillible teenagers at its best.

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

not using the clutch

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

When the people at tech support asked if you've tried "turning it off and back on again"

If anyone else gets the reference, your awesome.

FX-6300 @ 4.1 MHz; Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo; XFX Radeon 7870 Core Edition; Arock 970 Extreme 3; Corsair CX600; Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 @1600MHz; Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Zalman Z9 Case

Asus U43F-BBA7; i5-460M @ 2.53GHz; Crucial 8GB(2x4GB) @1333MHz; Intel 520 120GB SSD

I think the only things that grind my gears irl are driving-related :

- When ppl don't use blinkers to change lanes ; extra grind when they transition really slowly;

- When ppl don't use blinkers to signal their intention of turning in a lane that's either for turning or continuing straight;

- (As another mentioned) When ppl are using the left lane to cruise.... at a slower speed than the middle lane.

Spoiler

I think the only things that grind my gears irl are driving-related :

- When ppl don't use blinkers to change lanes ; extra grind when they transition really slowly;

- When ppl don't use blinkers to signal their intention of turning in a lane that's either for turning or continuing straight;

- (As another mentioned) When ppl are using the left lane to cruise.... at a slower speed than the middle lane.

Ha ha ha ha, You should come to India! You would probably wanna rip everyone's head off!

Ha ha ha ha, You should come to India! You would probably wanna rip everyone's head off!

I've seen hell in Cairo. I don't want to relive it.

Spoiler

Not putting the clutch in enough.

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

If anyone else gets the reference, your awesome.

IT crowd?

"Everybody wants a happy ending, right? But it doesn’t always roll that way." - TS

When girls in my school dont take care of their phones. Some just drop them on a hard floor and pick it up like nothing.

Smashed screen? Meh...

One girl even stands on her phone, guess what, it has a broken screen. Well its a Huawei so I dont really care but still...

The know it all people.

At LAN parties people screaming.

Theres more...

I suppose if it's a man it's okay? i don't know if misogynistic or bad wording

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S