What Really Grinds Your Gears?

JLCitadel

I've always wanted to learn how to drive clutch

You'd get nowhere driving clutch...

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

You'd get nowhere driving clutch...

.. you know what i meant

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ISP's in america, with the exception of google. this is pathetic how slow our internet is

you're joking right?

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

When people say "SSD drive or HDD drive". I just just want to ask them about their solid state drive drive.

Like when people say "BFF Forever"

When I park my brand new car every far away and come out to see someone parked next to me or there is a effing door ding.

happened to my parents before,

you're joking right?

Make a point with your criticism instead of being an ass.

Like when people say "BFF Forever"

Dem redundent redundantcies 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make a point with your criticism instead of being an ass.

How am I being an ass? Explain to me. Make a point right there.

ISPs in America are miles ahead better than Canada. Comcast and Verizon are reliable and fast ISPs.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

When this guy at my school says "HDM1". *sigh*

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

-If one more person tells me that human eyes can not see more than 60/30/24/23.97/whatfreakingever FPS I will freaking berserk.

-There is no way I will ever at first try manage to plug a freaking USB plug in without having to turn it around.

-Ignorant console gamers(Those who insist their graphics are awsome until someone says "PC", at which point in time for some reason graphics become the most redundant and overrated thing in the world and should have never evolved further than pong).

-People who call themself gamers because they play facebook "games" all day and spam my feed with game invites and request that I'm supposed to send them some oh-so-important ingame currency untill I unfriend them(I guess you could call that natural selection?).

Ohh my, letting off some steam sure is nice..

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

-If one more person tells me that human eyes can not see more than 60/30/24/23.97/whatfreakingever FPS I will freaking berserk.

-There is no way I will ever at first try manage to plug a freaking USB plug in without having to turn it around.

-Ignorant console gamers(Those who insist their graphics are awsome until someone says "PC", at which point in time for some reason graphics become the most redundant and overrated thing in the world and should have never evolved further than pong).

-People who call themself gamers because they play facebook "games" all day and spam my feed with game invites and request that I'm supposed to send them some oh-so-important ingame currency untill I unfriend them(I guess you could call that natural selection?).

Ohh my, letting off some steam sure is nice..

I hate fb 'gamers' lol, it would be nice to figure out what the limit of human perception with technology is, so we can reach it, and focus on preformance, battery life, and not speed/res

When this guy at my school says "HDM1". *sigh*

I said it outloud, sounded weird as hell

How am I being an ass? Explain to me. Make a point right there.

ISPs in America are miles ahead better than Canada. Comcast and Verizon are reliable and fast ISPs.

When there exists people with four or five times my internet speed, in Oklahoma or Europe, there's a problem with that.

This topic title.

You ever see that FG ep?

When there exists people with four or five times my internet speed, in Oklahoma or Europe, there's a problem with that.

So you're saying because there are people with better internet speed, that American iSPs are shit?

More rants about my mentor, his wife spent $400 on some beats for his birthday and he's like "you should get some of these for editing" 

then I walk into his office and he has his 128gb ipad setup with a keyboard stand thingy with the black magic pocket connected to it and he is listening to his avid timeline with his beats

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

So you're saying because there are people with better internet speed, that American iSPs are shit?

You're arguing with me for the sake of arguing, I strongly dislike the fact that american ISPs are so comparitively slow to those in europe, even though the country is represneted with a self image of cutting edge technology, and the sole reason is cause ISPs chose not to.

More rants about my mentor, his wife spent $400 on some beats for his birthday and he's like "you should get some of these for editing" 

then I walk into his office and he has his 128gb ipad setup with a keyboard stand thingy with the black magic pocket connected to it and he is listening to his avid timeline with his beats

atleast it wasnt a zune

atleast it wasnt a zune

yeah... zune and I woulda killed him 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Stupid people Like if there was a button that just put them on another planet I would push it.

Also people who try to tell people things that are factually wrong and then ague about it.

Stupid people Like if there was a button that just put them on another planet I would push it.

Also people who try to tell people things that are factually wrong and then ague about it.

Your pic.

There is a pull truck called FedEx Express.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

What irritates me is when I do something like using internet on a family members computer or installing a new router. Everything internet and pc related is automatically my fault. Im sure that many of you know what I'm talking about.

Yep

Mr. Expert, but he is gone now, there is no 12GB Titan or when people recommend Xeons, Quadros and Firepros for gaming

Xeons E-3s preform similarly to an i5 in gaming but compatibility a pain in the ass

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

People bashing the Battlefield 3 campaign. So many people say it's absolute dogshit based on some pretentious mong reviewer's opinion without actually having played it themselves. It's actually pretty decent. 

BF>CoD any day.