GTA V PC Beta, DX11 Support, 64bit Memory and 2K Textures Found in PS3 XML Document

EChondo

http://wccftech.com/gta-v-pc-code-dx-11-x64-2k-textures/

Well its our job to keep you updated on the latest GTA V PC rumors and this one we just can’t miss. A devoted Reddit user “Hal_Nein_Thousand” got his hands on another part of code of the PS3 version of GTA V (Thanks Bro!) and as we take it apart, we notice some very interesting things about the code, such as DX 11 and 2k Textures.

So here is the code our good friend Hall 9000 unearthed:

- 985459 – PC – [PT][PB] Crash – > game_win32_beta_dx11.exe!strRequest::Release() Line 47 + 0xf bytes C++
- 614622 – [LB][PT][LDS][DX11] Blooms too much on smog weather setting.
- 632447 – [PC] All the phones are very dark and hard to read
- 496009 – [PC] Debug picker seems to be non-functional
- (no x64 prebuild cover) – Boot checks completed only.
- Base AudioCL#s: Playstation 3 and XBOX: 3772801; PC CL 3773483

Now the absolute first thing we noticed is the DX 11 tag in the code. This is unarguable, if the DX 11 Code is present then it makes sense that GTA V PC will almost certainly release to a DX 11 Based Port. Most probably it will have support for DX 9 as well, maybe even DX 10 although that’s a long shot. DirectX 11 for GTA V PC also seems very much likely since the last two Rockstar games for the PC – Max Payne 3 and L.A. Noire also featured DirectX 11 effects.

The second thing is the Bloom reference, it seems that GTA V will employ Bloom effects heavily. Mirrors Edge anyone? (God was that game beautiful). Since the horizon in GTA V is mostly buildings (unless you are in the wilderness) then bloom would do quite well. Also note the x64 reference, which means that the game will have support for 64 Bit memory. ie more then 4 GB of RAM, ie very high texture packs inbound, whether Vanilla or Mods we cant say. So you can easily expect 2k + texture packs in the future. Remember the Ice Enhancer Mod for GTA IV? Well imagine something like that on GTA V and a 4k Output – Wow.

It appears that more and more things were left to be unearthed in XML documents eh?

Since it's in a beta or even past a beta phase already, then I can see this being announced very soon and coming to release very soon as well!

*Edit - Very sorry for the non-write up before. Finally found a link that wasn't blocked from my school's wifi :P

*Edit2 - Here is the Reddit thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/1my5e5/remember_the_gta_v_xml_file_from_the_xbox_360/

Getting as exited as a 14 year old girl belieber going to a Justin Bieber concert!!!! :DDD

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

3OMWPyO.gif

why do you have this on your pc?

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

GTA III

10.2001 PS2 - 05.2002 PC > about 7 months

GTA:VC

10.2002 PS2 - 05.2003 PC > about 7 months

GTA:SA

10.2004 PS2 - 06.2005 PC > about 7 months

GTA IV

04.2008 PS3 - 12.2008 PC > about 7 months

GTA V

09.2013 PS3 - ??? 04.2014 PC ???

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

Why not

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Have it on xbox but would really want to enjoy the better graphics on pc

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Well...

1) It's on my Imgur account.

2) It's from a Vine. If you saw the Vine, it may actually help you understand what the gif is...although I find it kinda obvious.

COMIC SANS

I need this in my life.

CPU: 4670K / Cooler: H100i / RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengence Pro 1866MHz / Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 / GPU: MSI TF 780 Gaming Edition / Case: Corsair Vengence C70 / Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo & 2TB Seagate Barracuda / PSU: EVGA SuperNova NEX750G

3OMWPyO.gif

I can't see the gif but because you said Vine I'm assuming it's the black guy throwing his hat off in the sky after being told he is free to go(slave) xD

I saw it the other day, knew where it came from instantly!

I can't see the gif but because you said Vine I'm assuming it's the black guy throwing his hat off in the sky after being told he is free to go(slave) xD

I saw it the other day, knew where it came from instantly!

Yup! That's the one!

COMIC SANS

I don't see it coming out for PC until after Christmas so Rockstar can milk all the money out of the console versions that they can.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee release it soon Rockstar!

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I don't see it coming out for PC until after Christmas so Rockstar can milk all the money out of the console versions that they can.

If all 3 version comes out at the same time, console fanboys would break down to their knees....because they'd realize how inferior the console is compared to the PC.

Getting as exited as a 14 year old girl belieber going to a Justin Bieber concert!!!! :DDD

I actually look like a white (very white!) version of your avatar right now :D

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Damn just want i needed to read,,, awesome... i was already losing hope,,, im alive again  :lol:

PC Gaming forever...

Lets wait till December for PC version - by that time console peasants will find most bugs which will be fixed for Glorious PC gaming master race.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Sheit. Hope instantly restored :D Even if they make us wait for 7 months, it will be still worth just to play it on a PC with a R9-290X, eh ? :D

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

November 22 or 29th would be my guess - because thats when the 'next-gen' consoles launch. Should be before christmas anyways

I can't wait until I can play this game.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|