Craftsman_2222
1 minute ago, GreezyJeezy said:
Shipping: Not Available

Store Pickup:

how lol both have big red X's by them 

Sold Out Online

You gotta be quicker than that m'dude

I'm a fucking AMD kawaii weeaboo desu I have seen the light

i5 6600k EVGA 980 FTW Z170A PC Mate 1TB WD Blue240GB SSD Plus NZXT S340 | EVGA 600b  | Dedotated 8GB

This was posted a day or two ago - others have already noticed and bought the entire inventory ;)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

On 30/04/2016 at 4:51 PM, Rangaman42 said:

Actually here in NZ, a store must sell an item at the price it is advertised at. I once bought a ps3 for $24.99, instead of $249.99. So long as the buyer believed that was the cost, you're good. Of course, they can refuse to sell at all, but often you can get away with it.

Same here in Australia. We get to pay the advertised price if it's cheaper than what it scans up for at the counter etc.. I've taken advantage of this a few times.

Just like the other week at work I had to sell a $80 bottle of 12 year single malt scotch to a bloke for $40 because the idiot I work with put the specials price tag for the blended scotch of the same brand in front of it. It's important to read labels damn it.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

3 minutes ago, Virus__ said:

Same here in Australia. We get to pay the advertised price if it's cheaper than what it scans up for at the counter etc.. I've taken advantage of this a few times.

Just like the other week at work I had to sell a $80 bottle of 12 year single malt scotch to a bloke for $40 because the idiot I work with put the specials price tag for the blended scotch of the same brand in front of it. It's important to read labels damn it.

Not actually true. Might be store policy, but if it's the wrong label, or obviously an error, in Australia the store is more than entitled to refuse to sell.

44 minutes ago, Dredgy said:

Not actually true. Might be store policy, but if it's the wrong label, or obviously an error, in Australia the store is more than entitled to refuse to sell.

Yeah they can refuse to sell, but if they do sell, it has to be at that price.

Laptop: Asus GA502DU

RAM: 16GB DDR4 | CPU: Ryzen 3750H | GPU: GTX 1660ti

On April 30, 2016 at 1:47 AM, Octavialicious said:

lol good one. That's why BestBuy has GeekSquad screw people over who are unknowledgeable about computers, right? 

Well they are trained in up selling not repairing, work for geek squad and you will see, they like people with little tech experience and they tell you to always try to sell new products and say it will cost more to fix it.

15 hours ago, GreezyJeezy said:

Well they are trained in up selling not repairing, work for geek squad and you will see, they like people with little tech experience and they tell you to always try to sell new products and say it will cost more to fix it.

It's even worse if they actually try to fix it. I have a laptop that someone took in to have the screen replaced and they put it back   together wrong and fried it. Sadly they didn't take it back and just bought a new laptop(some people...).

On 4/30/2016 at 2:21 AM, Craftsman_2222 said:

I'm cringing at the fact that best buy messed up the pricing of this motherboard at 9.99 US $!! 

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/msi-enthusiast-gaming-series-atx-motherboard-2133mhz-socket-1151-multi/4832515.p?id=bb4832515&skuId=4832515

fun fact : these happen often with products that are not for sale anymore or not currently avalable.

the motherboard is not for delivery online, nor in store pickup.

its out of stock.

who's the fool now ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

3 minutes ago, givingtnt said:

fun fact : these happen often with products that are not for sale anymore or not currently avalable.

the motherboard is not for delivery online, nor in store pickup.

its out of stock.

who's the fool now ?

I'm pretty sure it's out of stock because they listed it for $10 :D 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 minutes ago, Prysin said:

yup. It was up for 9.99 on PCpartpicker a day or so before this post were made

and it still is xD 

Check the pcpp link in this post

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/591046-the-genesis-is-the-biggest-rip-off

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

This has to be fake, There is no way a 126 dollar motherboard is for $9.99

• CPU: AMD athlon  860k
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A58M-HD2
  • RAM:2x4gb HyperX Fury
  • GPU: XFX R9 380 4gb
  • Case: NXZT S340
  • PSU: EVGA 650G
  • Display: BenQ GL2460HM
  • Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo
  • Keyboard: Corsair k60 
  • Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300 (white
  • Sound Logitech g430
  • Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

•  

Just now, mikat said:

it's an error, and it's sold out, so no real deal here :)

Just now, Mikius10001 said:

Sold out... also, 9.99? I doubt that was correct...

I know, but one can hope that they wont catch the bug. 

Solitaire. 

Just now, KearneyMC said:

This has to be fake, There is no way a 126 dollar motherboard is for $9.99

Probably a typo when entered. 

Solitaire. 

Just now, Stardar1 said:

yeah i found that too but i think its just a mistake or so.

by the way in germany there is something better than pcpartpicker:

http://geizhals.de/

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

I saw this a few days ago. It appears as though the listing was incorrect, but rather than deleting it, they marked it 'sold out'.

1 minute ago, mikat said:

"if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is"

and this has bug has existed for some time

Alright, I'll close the topic. 

Solitaire. 

On 4/30/2016 at 0:50 AM, Enderman said:

is geeksquad not from best buy?

are they not the people who help you purchase stuff?

No, Geeksquad doesn't help you purchase devices from the floor at all.

They "repair" PCs.  They DO upsell overpriced unnecessary "solutions" for devices that you bring in though, so I guess they do "help you purchase stuff."