When You Know A Computer Mouse Is Good

SuperShermanTanker

I ordered a $4 gaming mouse off amazon and after a 3 hour straight gaming session with it I can honestly say the mouse is really comfy and doesn't hurt my hand even while using it for 3 hours straight

image.jpegimage.jpeg

For those who want to buy this mouse heres the link to where I bought the mouse from: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B019Z744EQ/

PS: Your opinion may differ because this is a smaller mouse and I do have small hands 

Now use it for longer than just a few hours, tell us again in a month if it still works and how fast does it eat up the batteries.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

When your mouse is 6+ years old and every time you see a mouse review you think "nope, not yet"....   G9x since 2009.

Computer: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZczbWZ ~$950

Computer w/ Peripherals: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/mZNNnQ ~$1650

Case: Blue s340 painted black CPU: 4790K OC to 4.5MHz Cooler: Dark Rock 3 GPU: Powercolor R9-290 MOBO: z97 MSI Gaming 5 RAM: Fury HyperX 2x8GB 1866Mhz PSU: Corsair rm750x Storage: 250GB 850 EVO & 1TB WD Black HeadPhones: HD598 SE Speakers: MAckie CR4 SE Keyboard: K70 Cherry-Brown Mouse: G9x Fans: Prolimatech Vortex 140mm

11 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Now use it for longer than just a few hours, tell us again in a month if it still works and how fast does it eat up the batteries.

I already had the mouse for a week and had it with the pc on all day a few times batteries are still going strong and for somthing that inexpensive I don't expect it to last long either but only time will tell

4 hours does NOT give you any idea of the build quality or how long that chinese piece of plastic will last

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

4 minutes ago, ryanmmax said:

When your mouse is 6+ years old and every time you see a mouse review you think "nope, not yet"....   G9x since 2009.

I have a $50 mouse that my uncle gave me 4 years ago and it still works great and am not replaceing anytime soon

image.jpeg

Also I just simpally bought the $4 mouse to use with my laptop every once in a while

6 minutes ago, ryanmmax said:

I want a G9X so badly, they're so hard to find.

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

4 hours does NOT give you any idea of the build quality or how long that chinese piece of plastic will last

I was mainly complimenting the shape not the quality I know cheap computer mice wont last long only time will tell how long this one lasts since I only have been using it for about a week

3 minutes ago, SuperShermanTanker said:

I was mainly complimenting the shape not the quality I know cheap computer mice wont last long only time will tell how long this one lasts since I only have been using it for about a week

instead of buying cheap options and replacing them every few years or months, most people prefer to buy a high end option that lasts decades and costs the same in the long run

plus you get the satisfaction of using a top-quality device during all that time, not a cheap toy :)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I have a 99 cent mouse that is RGB with a braided cable. The mouse feet are trash and it isn't particularly comfy but it did better than I thought it would.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

I've never experienced hand pain from using computer mice. What kind have mice have you been using?

QUOTE when replying to others / Quality over Quantity in your posts / Avoid ambiguous topic titles

Desktop: "Shockwave" Core i7-5820K / GTX 970 SSC / ASUS X99 Deluxe / 16GB DDR4 / 120GB Samsung 850 EVO / 2TB WD Black Caviar
Laptop:  "Archippos"  Dell XPS 15:  Core i7-7700HQ  /  GTX 1050  /  16GB DDR4  /  512GB NVMe PCI-E SSD