Tell the dumbest things you heard or saw someone doing at school

NunoLava1998

"he's looking to his front so the direction he's facing MUST be north!"

"don't consult the sunrise and sunset stuff (It was about the sunrise and what direction he's looking. East.), consult the wind rose! (which has nothing to do...) beacuse it says where you are!". 

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

Another one from my brother i just remembered:

*Helping student*

Go to detention! You are making the whole class not working!

Ryzen 7 3700X / 16GB RAM / Optane SSD / GTX 1650 / Solus Linux

Oh thank God I didn't have to put up with any of this..."education" my ass.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

12 minutes ago, Albatross said:

Oh thank God I didn't have to put up with any of this..."education" my ass.

Oh. You think some of this is bad? Want me to make you suffer with the stupidity witnessed?

@NunoLava1998 My Junor year chemistry teacher stated that the 3 types of stones are igneous, metamorphic, and sandstone. SANDSTONE. When corrected, she said that we were wrong. She still says that shit.

That's one of the least stupid ones. I'll keep piling stuff into this thread as I remember it.

On 4/15/2016 at 4:45 PM, JoeyDM said:

Oh. You think some of this is bad? Want me to make you suffer with the stupidity witnessed?

@NunoLava1998 My Junor year chemistry teacher stated that the 3 types of stones are igneous, metamorphic, and sandstone. SANDSTONE. When corrected, she said that we were wrong. She still says that shit.

That's one of the least stupid ones. I'll keep piling stuff into this thread as I remember it.

Oh I like the whole "stupid shit teachers say angle" - my turn!

When I was in 7th-8th grade (age 13ish) my performing arts/public speaking teacher was checking a fake speech I wrote on the topic of saving the rain forest. I mentioned spider monkeys and she left a comment saying "spider monkeys are spiders, not monkeys". When she handed it back to me I questioned her and we had a full on yelling argument where I was defending the existence of a monkey and she was saying there was no such thing and the only real life "spider monkey" was an insect....

This was before smart phones and mobile internet machines so I had to go home, print out the article on spider monkeys (with pics) and bring it to her the next day. I was accused of faking the articles...

Lady probably still thinks spider monkeys are insects to this day...

[edit]

Spiders are not insects, they're abominations from the deepest pits of Tartarus aka Arachnids....

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

One of my classmates.. At the age of 28.. Did not know that the planets in our solar system revolve around the sun..

She thought it was geocentric.. This is kindergarten stuff! What the fuck!

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

We had a creationist french teacher, i'll let you imagine how well that went

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

1 minute ago, Coaxialgamer said:

My math teacher said 220V AC ( we have 50HZ here BTW )was safer than DC current because "since the electricity is switching rapidly , you have a chance to remove your arm/hand/etc"( implying we can react in 1/50th of a second ). And "that's why people get thrown off when they touch high voltage" .This was in 8th grade .

We also had a creationist French teacher at one point ( i'll let you imagine how that went ) 

That's correct, nothing dumb about it. DC is much more dangerous especially at 220V because it 'grabs' you. The second part is kind of unrelated to it, but the first thing is true.

Just now, byalexandr said:

That's correct, nothing dumb about it. DC is much more dangerous especially at 220V because it 'grabs' you. The second part is kind of unrelated to it, but the first thing is true.

or maybe it was something else idk . Just thought it was stupid at the time

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

1 hour ago, JoeyDM said:

My teacher said the iron dome missile defence system over Israel was an actual some made of iron.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Missed a question on a test

>week long lunch detention 

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Someone said laptops are SUPERIOR to desktops in GPUs and CPUs

what the actual fuck is wrong with them

I then slapped them :D

Well, now you're reading this, I might as well inspire you with a deep quote

If you fall, I'll be there

- Floor

so inspiring, so deep, the feels ;-;  THE FEELS ;-;

Newer Build which I'm gonna buy when I haz moneyz

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£0.00)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (£25.98 @ Novatech)
Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 GAMING ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£78.10 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£0.00)
Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£29.76 @ Ebuyer)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£0.00)
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Video Card  (£179.99 @ Amazon UK)
Case: Corsair 780T ATX Full Tower Case  (£149.99 @ Amazon UK)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£70.97 @ Amazon UK)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For £0.00)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit)  (£59.00 @ Amazon UK)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  (£24.99 @ Amazon UK)
Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard  (£184.99 @ Amazon UK)
Total: £803.77

somethings says '£0.00' because I already bought them

probably best remix out there

If I follow you, consider your self lucky, I rarely follow people and when I do it's either because

1) I look up to you

2)I like your picture

3) Or you have an epic ass rig (40 titan x's 9 6700k's clocked at 29GHz that is what I call a epic ass rig, but no one has that soo...)

one of my friends broke into the mainframe at our university he was not only expelled but arrested. Smart guy just didn't know where the line was. also didn't know how to cover his tracks 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

58 minutes ago, LynxThe1st said:

Someone said laptops are SUPERIOR to desktops in GPUs and CPUs

what the actual fuck is wrong with them

I then slapped them :D

Well, it depends on the specs of both.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Just now, Gale said:

Well, it depends on the specs of both.

didn't specify sorry

he meant like

a normal GTX 980 vs GTX 980M

that's what he meant for some fucking reason which makes no fucking sense

Well, now you're reading this, I might as well inspire you with a deep quote

If you fall, I'll be there

- Floor

so inspiring, so deep, the feels ;-;  THE FEELS ;-;

Newer Build which I'm gonna buy when I haz moneyz

CPU: Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz Quad-Core Processor  (£0.00)
CPU Cooler: be quiet! PURE ROCK 51.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (£25.98 @ Novatech)
Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 GAMING ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (£78.10 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£0.00)
Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (£29.76 @ Ebuyer)
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (£0.00)
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Video Card  (£179.99 @ Amazon UK)
Case: Corsair 780T ATX Full Tower Case  (£149.99 @ Amazon UK)
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (£70.97 @ Amazon UK)
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For £0.00)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 OEM (64-bit)  (£59.00 @ Amazon UK)
Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WDN4800 802.11a/b/g/n PCI-Express x1 Wi-Fi Adapter  (£24.99 @ Amazon UK)
Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard  (£184.99 @ Amazon UK)
Total: £803.77

somethings says '£0.00' because I already bought them

probably best remix out there

If I follow you, consider your self lucky, I rarely follow people and when I do it's either because

1) I look up to you

2)I like your picture

3) Or you have an epic ass rig (40 titan x's 9 6700k's clocked at 29GHz that is what I call a epic ass rig, but no one has that soo...)

My roomate in college worked part time as campus police.  During one of his graveyard shift patrols in the 24 hour university library, he caught some guy wanking under a desk.  He got thrown out for the day.

Uh let's say drowning a firecracker down the toilet wasn't a bright idea. So much water in the first floor.

On 4/16/2016 at 3:56 AM, xentropa said:

My roomate in college worked part time as campus police.  During one of his graveyard shift patrols in the 24 hour university library, he caught some guy wanking under a desk.  He got thrown out for the day.

just a day? I feel like the punishment should be a little more severe lol

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Lighter + Axe Can + Indoors

Main Gaming and Streaming PC: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Vinsinity/saved/TjwVnQ

Ultrabook and College Laptop:

Spoiler

XPS 13 9350:

i5-6200U

8GB RAM

Samsung PM951 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive

Workstation Laptop:

Spoiler

Sager NP8672 (P670SG):

i7-4720HQ

32GB (4 x 8GB) CORSAIR Vengeance Performance

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Boot Drive)

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 Solid State Drive (Video Drive)

Crucial MX100 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (Secondary SDD Storage)

Western Digital (Blue or Black) 1TB 2.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (Storage Drive)

GeForce GTX 980M 4G

12 hours ago, VinsinityKT said:

Lighter + Axe Can + Indoors

Lighter + axe+ arm + swag

The notorious Mong kid in our year got told by a teacher that she's going to run the London Marathon.

The mong kid replied "where?"

He's 15 years old

One time we locked the sub maths teacher in the pc storage room, all 10 of us got detention but it was worth it. Suppose it wasn't dumb was pretty awesome

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

My yr 7? Science teacher let me and another kid in my class light one of the gas taps on fire for a " safety" video that was never made. Also one time i heard one of the girls say "imagine if you stuck a chair in your vagina".... These were the chairs and she was talking about shoving the foot in there.

Spoiler

flash-red-plastic-stackable-school-chair

On 4/15/2016 at 0:17 AM, Coaxialgamer said:

We had a creationist french teacher, i'll let you imagine how well that went

Oh , and my math teacher 220V AC was safer than 110V AC , because of frequency