Anthrax 7.0 - Mostly Whoosh With A Bit Of Sploosh

I have the same camera, but still only stock lens. D:

EDIT:

Sorry I lied, it was the 700D xD

So you have the t5i? it a little bit better especially when it comes to video and the focusing system is better but image quality is about the same. Which stock do you have? The 18-55mm or I think the 18-200mm is the other? I suggest investing a bit in some better glass though and would go with a EF mount full frame lens right away if you ever plan on upgrading.

I prefer macro lenses, so will probably go for a Macro zoom or something like that. :)

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

I prefer macro lenses, so will probably go for a Macro zoom or something like that. :)

I dont think there are any zoom macro lens's since your try to preserve close up detail having all that extra stuff in there hampers that.

I dont think there are any zoom macro lens's since your try to preserve close up detail having all that extra stuff in there hampers that.

There are Macro-zoom lenses. ;)

But ofc they are nothing compared to proper zoom lenses. :)

I just prefer Macro, but would also like a bit of distance shots if you know what I mean :D

Might also get a Wide-angle zoom :3

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

There are Macro-zoom lenses. ;)

But ofc they are nothing compared to proper zoom lenses. :)

I just prefer Macro, but would also like a bit of distance shots if you know what I mean :D

Might also get a Wide-angle zoom :3

A quick look at canon's website showed none...

You do know that macro lens's are made for taking pic's up close usually right?

A wide angle zoom would be nice but theyre quite the expensive

A quick look at canon's website showed none...

You do know that macro lens's are made for taking pic's up close usually right?

A wide angle zoom would be nice but theyre quite the expensive

Macro Zoom is not a technical term, since they are not actually Macro lenses, but have the same capabilities as a Macro, ofc it is better to go for a true Macro lens or a Zoom lens, but I want a middle ground.

Command Center:

Macro Zoom is not a technical term, since they are not actually Macro lenses, but have the same capabilities as a Macro, ofc it is better to go for a true Macro lens or a Zoom lens, but I want a middle ground.

You mean focus at a close distance? Most lens's have this now especially something like a 18-200 where its trying to do everything so thats nothing big really and is not a replacement for a real macro lens. I think even the 40mm pancake I use most of the time has this feature.

Either way if you want more help with lens's start another thread or hop in one of the ones that is floating around at the moment since id like to keep this to this that pertain more to my build as there are a bunch of updates to come.

Update: #14

===========

I guess when you buy a lot of Noctua products you get some accessories. So, thanks Noctua!

Posted Image

Remember to Posted Image to receive continued updates automatically!

I srsly want them spare parts. :))

Gimme them.

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

I srsly want them spare parts. :))

Gimme them.

Most of those have been put to use in this project and others. i still have most if not all of the grommets and fan speed reducers though as I never use them.

Most of those have been put to use in this project and others. i still have most if not all of the grommets and fan speed reducers though as I never use them.

I actually just like the rubber grommets. :) I won't have to use the reducers as my fan speed controller should do the trick. :) also would you mind send me pictures of the back of the air540 as well as the PSU side? :)

CPU: i5 -2400 Cooler: Noctua NH-L12 Mobo: Fatal1ty Z68 Pro Gen3 Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz SSD: Samsung 840 120gb HDD: WD 3TB Green, Seagate Barracuda 1TB GPU: Asus GTX 760 Direct CU II (future SLI) Sound card: Xonar Phoebus PSU: Corsair RM series 750 watts Case: Aerocool Mechatron Fans: Bit Fenix Spectre Pros
Monitor:Samsung SyncMaster SA950, Philips Blade 234CLSpeakers: Logitech z506 Headset: Razer Tiamat 7.1 KB: Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth edition Mouse: Ouroburos Mouse pad: Golaithus Extended Speed edition Gamepad: Orbweaver Controllers: Wireless Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Hydra 
System: Razer Edge Mouse: Razer Orochi Mouse pad: Razer Vespula Controlers: Razer Sabertooth (2 pcs.) Headset: Razer Blackshark Speakers: Razer Ferox What can I say, I'm a huge fan of Razer.  :D

I actually just like the rubber grommets. :) I won't have to use the reducers as my fan speed controller should do the trick. :) also would you mind send me pictures of the back of the air540 as well as the PSU side? :)

Its not that I dont like the grommets, its just that with what im usually doing maybe one fan can use then and then there really isnt a point. I already have some taken of the other side in different stages of the build, ill see what I can do about getting them up sooner rather than later.

I wouldn't mind some fan speed reducers ;) I would pay the shipping as long as your in the us

I wouldn't mind some fan speed reducers ;) I would pay the shipping as long as your in the us

I am in the US I was actually thinking of putting them up for cheap once the classifies are up. I have like 4 different kinds at least and multiple of them because of all the different fans, lol.

I am in the US I was actually thinking of putting them up for cheap once the classifies are up. I have like 4 different kinds at least and multiple of them because of all the different fans, lol.

I wouldnt mine like 2 of the splitter and noise reducer ones, 5$ mabey or if your not to close to IL then a bit more to cover shipping

I wouldnt mine like 2 of the splitter and noise reducer ones, 5$ mabey or if your not to close to IL then a bit more to cover shipping

I will likely not sell the splitter as they are quite useful and many of the ones there are already being used.

I will likely not sell the splitter as they are quite useful and many of the ones there are already being used.

noise reducers only then :) but I'd need 4 then :/ honestly I am willing to pay first through paypall and let you ship them how ever you wat

noise reducers only then :) but I'd need 4 then :/ honestly I am willing to pay first through paypall and let you ship them how ever you wat

Which ones would you want I have 3-5 different kinds?

Hey Cooler Master stole my idea! They put the revamped H320 in the front of their HAF XC. Check Linus's CES video if you dont know what im talking about.

You should go claim rights!

DEMAND MONEY!

Command Center:

You should go claim rights!

DEMAND MONEY!

Thats right I should! :P

@CM Norumu @CM Rajiv @CM Nic

Thats right I should! :P

@CM Norumu @CM Rajiv @CM Nic

Shit just got real.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Shit just got real.

$_$ $_$ $_$

Please note this is not my actual intent at all. I kinda just want to see what our CM Rep's have to say.

Also after working in the Air 540 there are improvements that could be done but I dont think they necessarily choose the right ones, but that may just be me.

Dat dominator doe....

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

Dat dominator doe....

What the Dominator Platinum?

What the Dominator Platinum?

Yes, looks sick.

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)