Monsters (the energy drink)

mkessler9

i don't even know what lucozade is

AAAAH LUCOZADE THE BEST DRINK IN HISTORY 

get ur ass over here to the UK and have some

basically energy drinks the original lucozades and all their different flavours are pretty much lots of glucose(sugar for those who dont know) "powered by glucose"

and their sports ones are for well... sports and "hydrates and fuels better than water" must be true though =D

If I need a burst of sudden stay awake, I grab a Code Red Mountain Dew. That stuff saved my butt so many times on an old night shift job to keep me alert. Word of caution to anyone that has an Aldi's store in their town or city. NEVER under any circumstances buy their Monster knock-off drink near the check out line. That stuff tastes like fermented gym socks...the taste...I will never forget that vile taste.

Energy drinks are overrated, they don't even help you stay awake.

Caffein does help you stay awake, trust me, I am gamer! 

But Energy drinks have way to much sugar for me, doesn't taste good at all. Coffee all the way!

Redbull master energy drink. I stopped drinking them after my campus stopped giving out free cases though... back to coffee / tea for me (imho work's better than energy drinks).

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

I just like it, the original is nice but I often buy the Ripper one, so tasty :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

In the case of staying awake, I prefer a nice coffee =) 

Couldn't agree more though in my case a nice coffee helps me sleep

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

They dont give me any energy.

You've probably become immune to them :P

You've probably become immune to them :P

I grew up in Seattle (home of Starbucks) and I've had coffee every morning, and almost all day for 20+ years.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I grew up in Seattle (home of Starbucks) and I've had coffee every morning, and almost all day for 20+ years.

20+ years jesus, you should become a shareholder ;)

What about the regular flavor?

No! That's the main culprit of the aftertaste that I don't like. Also, it has a lot of sugar, which makes me "crash" sooner. If I had to drink a monster, it would have to be either the Absolutely Zero or Rehab ones. 

No! That's the main culprit of the aftertaste that I don't like. Also, it has a lot of sugar, which makes me "crash" sooner. If I had to drink a monster, it would have to be either the Absolutely Zero or Rehab ones. 

Rehab ones, that's great.

Nothing helps an addition more than a Rehab version of the drink you become addicted on tempting you rofl

I cannot have energy drinks at all. Even if I have one first thing in the morning, I can expect to be pulling an all nighter afterwards.