Real Life Hitman, Controlled by Remote Players

DevilishBooster
1 minute ago, ShadowCaptain said:

blasphemy, fix that now

I've only had just over 2 years to catch up on games after upgrading from my Pentium III desktop to an i5 4440. I'll try to finish my current games before I buy any more. That BTW would take several hundred hours with Oblivion, Morrowind, Skyrim, FO4 and FONV allowing me to mod the crap out of them.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Jane Perry was one of the guide or controller of Hitman 47 and she is the actual voice actress for the Hitman game

They even roped in the veteran voice actor for the voice of Agent 47 here. 

Relm Picture made a FPS style game first level looking a bit like Quake 1 and the second level almost remind me of Dead Space and Aliens because of the iconic suit to kill the worm

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

7 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

I've only had just over 2 years to catch up on games after upgrading from my Pentium III desktop to an i5 4440. I'll try to finish my current games before I buy any more. That BTW would take several hundred hours with Oblivion, Morrowind, Skyrim, FO4 and FONV allowing me to mod the crap out of them.

Bah fuck mods, just play the main story and move on

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Just now, ShadowCaptain said:

Bah fuck mods, just play the main story and move on

Not when you have entire games worth of content in mods. And mods that make old games look better than newer releases (see GTA IV).

PMSL

4 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

Not when you have entire games worth of content in mods. And mods that make old games look better than newer releases (see GTA IV).

But how much more content do you want out of those games which already have 100s of hours of content?

Do you not get bored? The only mods I ever bothered with in Skyrim were graphical. That game doesn't really need any more content.

7 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

but there are so many more experiences to have, new worlds, stories, characters etc

ok mods make games look nice but so what, and most content is not on par with an entire new properly developed game imo

this is coming from somebody with probably over 1000 games in his collection so..yeah

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

58 minutes ago, ShadowCaptain said:

but there are so many more experiences to have, new worlds, stories, characters etc

ok mods make games look nice but so what, and most content is not on par with an entire new properly developed game imo

this is coming from somebody with probably over 1000 games in his collection so..yeah

You don't use the mods that I do then...because some of them are better than the base game-and less buggy.

PMSL

2 minutes ago, Dabombinable said:

You don't use the mods that I do then...because some of them are better than the base game-and less buggy.

Like?

( I dont really use any mods, i just play the base game, complete it, and move on to another game)

I hate to be that guy, but "real life" would imply the missions and the kills to actually be real...

That said I definitely prefer this approach xD

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

34 minutes ago, Sauron said:

I hate to be that guy, but "real life" would imply the missions and the kills to actually be real...

That said I definitely prefer this approach xD

Those who led to agent 47 death should be killed as well since they caused his death with a silly mistake of taking out a gun and go gun blazing. Also the input lag means fast action is not advised.

A real life 007 game will be cool as well

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing! The same channel that did Real Life First Person Shooter

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking