Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would love to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboard, as i have been using a very old, cheap keyboard that i got in a keyboard/mouse years and years ago!!

I've never won any sort of raffle/giveaway so winning this would be sweet!

CPU Intel i7 8700k; Motherboard AORUS Z370 Ultra Gaming (rev. 1.0); RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB 3000MHz C15; GPU eVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW2 Gaming iCX; Case Corsair Crystal 460X RGB; Storage Samsung 960 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB; PSU Corsair RM650x; Display(s) Acer Predator XB271HUA 27" WQHD 144Hz G-sync; Cooling Corsair H100i; Keyboard Corsair K70 RGB (Brown); Mouse ZOWIE EC2-A (400dpi); Sound Corsair Gaming H2100 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset; Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit

would be great to win the keyboard ,

why well I gave my G510 to my godson as his died due to his sisters cat trying to eat it.

It'd be great to get the keyboard so I finally replace my old razer keyboard

I need a new keyboard i have never owned a mechanical keyboard in my 10 years of playing around with computers 

Would love to get the keyboard due to the fact that I have a terrible computer alongside the accessories, so getting something 'professional tier' would be awesome.

Thanks.

The keyboard I am using a dell rt7020 atm  lol

I would totally take the keyboard. I got a K70 (blue) at work and I need another keyboard to replace my CM Storm combo bundle keyboard that has been keeping me going for a few years.

Ah dude! Having a mechanical keyboard will be great tho I think I'll hand this to my brother cause his keyboard is falling apart and buttons becoming useless.

I'd like to win the keyboard. I'm currently on a standard dell keyboard which has ghosting and that makes it very difficult for me to play certain games. Also, I'm a student which means I don't have the money to buy a decent keyboard ;_;

I haven't tried brown switches yet so this sounds like a pretty good opportunity :D

I...i'd like the keyboard, thanks

Keyboard plis so that the ants that call my current keyboard home can have it for themselves.

I'd like to have the excalibur v2 keyboard,why? because currently i don't have a mechanical keyboard.

My Specs
CPU: Intel Core i5 4460

Motherboard: MSI H81M-P33

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3 8GB x 2

GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming X

Case: GameMax G535CR (Black)

Storage: Kingston A400 240GB(Boot Drive) Western Digital 500GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Toshiba PC300 1TB

PSU: COUGAR VTE600

Display: LG - 24MP59G-P, LG - 43LJ500T

Cooling: Stock

Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014

Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Razer Mamba Elite
Mousepad: GMS RGB Mousepad

Sound: Razer Kraken X, Logitech Z120

The keyboard so i can burn this rosewill cheapo that i could afford. And well see what this mx switch rave is all about. 

The keyboard, because I am still using my shitty laptop one xD

oh man i definitely need a new keyboard.  This one is giving me carpal tunnel

The keyboard because...... Oh come on I would love to have a keyboard as 1)it's from LINUS TECH TIPS(at least they are the providers :P ) 2)I really need a new keyboard ( mine is older than Luke's and come on I ain't lying about the need for keyboard) 3) it really a great keyboard. Pls LINUS(or the jury) give me one.

A big fan of yours,

TrueTechie

P.S.- even if u don't choose me I will keep watching all your videos not only for the giveaways but for the awesome content, info and fun(channel super fun ;) )

I would love the keyboard, because I am planning on building a PC soon, but I don't have enough money for a good keyboard. If I don't get this I will most likely buy a $15 one, and use that until I have enough for a better one.

Hey I am using a really old keyboard at the moment and this new one would be absolutely perfect! Thanks for the chance to win!

I'd like to win the keyboard, i have a nice gaming mouse, but i have never tried a gaming keyboard, it would be interesting to see if it improves my performance.

Id like to win the Sagitta Spectrum Optical Gaming Mouse, because my current Steelseries Diablo III mouse is kind a broken. Half the time i click it double click, and it is from 2011. Got it about the same time as i got Diablo III. So it is pretty worn out, you can hear that the mouse, is having a hard time when clicking. And the surface of the mouse is so worn out, it looks like yeah i dont even know what it looks like. Cant really clean it, because it gets really sticky then, the surface is some kind of rubber material, that is so worn out, it gets sticky as hell if it gets wet. So impossible to clean properly. :(

Sagitta Spectrum mouse because of the matte microbial finish, looks pretty good.

I would like the mouse because being stuck without a right click is not a fun world to live in.

I want that  Excalibur v2 keyboard ! badly ! duh ! eh ! arrr !

Because, I am only using OSK ;3

I would like the keyboard, looks kind of old school and simple, but you get this feeling that it could survive nuclear explosion or be used as weapon to fight robbers. You know, like old nokia 3310 :D