Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Mouse, my stock one is a terrible $8 walmart mouse.

I would want the mouse because i have a mouse now but it is very tiresome on my wrist after a couple hours of league 

xD

I would like the keyboard because I would like to replace my broken old keyboard that I've had for 8 years and some of the things on the keyboard are falling off or has stoped working.

20160304_191028.jpg

Edited by Leadedtitan

I would love to win the keyboard as it would be an amazing upgrade as i am using only a $7 keyboard

I would love to win the  mouse as it would be an amazing upgrade from my cheap Microsoft mouse that cam as a combo with that $7 keyboard

The keyboard and mouse in the photo of my account is what i am talking about

I'd like to win the mouse because mine's on its way out and I lack the funds to get myself another one for a bit!

I would like the keyboard because, I have been playing computer games for a while and my keyboard is starting to glitch. Also I only have a regular keyboard and have been looking to get a mechanical keyboard for a while.

I would love the keyboard i have a dell keyboard i have been using for like 6 years that i bought for $15.

Excalibur v2 keyboard. I've been using a $20 wireless membrane keyboard for 5 years and it's starting to not work...

I would definitely appreciate the keyboard because my current Razer Blackwidow (mac edition) is coming to the end of its lifetime as the portion of the cord that's directly close to the keyboard is breaking/fraying on the inside and I have to keep un/plugging to reset it to get it to work. It served me well but I have to move on.

I'd like to win the Excalibur because the last peripheral I need to complete my set-up is a mechanical keyboard :D

I would like to win the Tesoro Keyboard because I am looking to start gamig on Star Citizen and many more upcomming PC titles, a keyboard would be a great place to start. I currently have a logitech SZ49 with some missing keys lol and it isn't really fun to game on. It would change my life to win. Thanks anyway in advance.

I would choose the keyboard.  I want that because I would give to my wife who has been pushing me to get her a mechanical keyboard since her last one broke when we moved.  

I would love having a keyboard from them, it looks so sexy, and I would love to test out that sick backlighting feature. Also, I prefer brown keyswitches, although I have never owned one, i have used some before and I absolutely adore that design choice.

[CPU] FX 6300 [GPU] Sapphire R9 270X [Mobo] Asrock 970 Extreme 3 [PSU] EVGA 500B [Case] Zalman Z9,worst case ever, [HDD] WD BLUE 1TB [RAM] 8GB Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600 mhz

Excalibur v2 keyboard - Because I now have the second generation of my family watching all LTT videos!

Bought a Logitech G510s keyboard with no mechanical switches, and I've had so many problems with macrokeys, backlighting almost everything really. Been wanting a brown-switched keyboard with individual key backlight/macro for ages now, so this thing is looking pretty epic. Might even buy it after the competition.

I would like the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because i would love to have my fist mechanical keyboard, since i'm a poor college student who's spendending all of his money in finishing his carrer :)

I'd like the keyboard because I've never had the chance to be graced by the glorious mechanical keyboard gods. I've used nothing but Logitech or cheaper membrane keyboards as the College student monies are not enough to get a better keyboard. 

Excalibur v2 keyboard

maybe my first mechanical keyboard... ?

Dat Keyboard tho. Me wants.  Look's as legendary as the sword. Definitely would like it to slain some dragons and save a couple princesses with it. 

I would like to win they keyboard because I have a crappy $8 dell keyboard I got at Walmart. It's really time to upgrade and I haven't been able to get the cash together. Keep up the great content! 

Da Keyboard Pls. I don't know what to comment so I am writing this

Keyboard please, this will be better than my used Windows XP Keyboard

I'd love to win the Exacalibur v2 keyboard. I've got a nice keyboard for one machine but could always use a spare for other machines :)

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I'm using a 10 dollar keyboard right now and it would go with the new computer I'm getting in a couple months.

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I would like the keyboard. My girlfriend has fallen in love with my mechanical keyboard and would like to surprise her with one.