Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

The keyboard would be pretty nice. Been using a membrane keyboard for almost 2 years and the rubber beneath has stretched so far that the reaction from the keyboard is much slower. 

Pitching in for a keyboard! 

Since becoming a massive fan of Linus and the gang I bought and built my own rig, something that would have never happened without you guys for two reasons.

Number one, definitely had no idea how to put it all together before watching your build guides.

And two, would never have been able to find good parts for decent prices that I can actually afford without all the information given in your videos!

The one thing I never afforded to buy was a nice keyboard, meaning I'm still using a Dell keyboard from the year 2000 if not before then. Can I add that this keyboard looks like it has more than a meal stuck between its keys!

Help me out Linus and friends!

Either way keep making those awesome vids!

Can i get one of those keyboards please?!?!?! I've been borrowing my moms for over a year now :D:(

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Well, I would love to have the Sagitta Spectrum mouse since my 7USD Maxell mouse just doesn't cut it for playing Battlefield 4.

I would actually like the Keyboard, the one I have is so old that the letters are fading and feel really worn down

i would really love the keyboard and mouse if i can get them. they both would be going to one of my closes friends for we just built him a comp and now need a good perf

i wold love the keybored why my keybored some times gets stuck in some keys and i am missing some keys

Excalibur v2 keyboard

Each thing I have for my entire gaming setup has been upgraded, from graphics card to chair.

But there is one thing that still remains unchanged.

I've had this old Dell keyboard for over seven years.

I want the keyboard so i can replace it with the rubber dome the set me up with at work...

That thing just looks so sexy with its blue lighting !

I definitely would want one of those excalibur v2 keyboards, cause my current Microsoft sidewinder X4 is starting to get a bit worn out :(

If I won, I would like the keyboard, if possible, as my keyboard is some 2006 BS. Thanks, and good luck to everyone who entered.

CPU: AMD A8-6600K 3.9GHz(OCed to 4.5GHz) Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler
Motherboard: MSI A88XM-E45 Micro ATX FM2+ Motherboard
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory 
Storage: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 120GB 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB Dual FTW ACX Video Card
Case: Silverstone TJ09-BW ATX Full Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

They keyboard, because I've always wanted but never owned a mechanical keyboard.

Actually i would love Booth of the pruducts because i habe a shitty mouse and keyboard... I actually die never press a mechanical switch... So its in your Bands to change that...

I would like both the keyboard and mouse so I can save some money when I build my PC in a month ;)

Sure I'll take one to give to my brother. He's never had a mech keyboard anyway..

The sagitta because my corsair m65 right click on longer works and the left click is going out (not to mention none of the thumb buttons work anymore) it would be nice to play csgo again.

SK-8135.jpgThis is no way to live.  I need the keyboard.

My System: "Ayanami" (from Neon Genesis Evangelion)

-SPECS-

CPU:
Intel Core i7-9700K
Motherboard:
ASUS ROG Strix Z370-I Gaming
RAM:
32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3000MHz
GPU:
Gigabyte RTX 2080 WindForce
Case:
Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX TG
Storage:
STORAGE: CUK Cyclone 500GB PCIe M.2 NVMe + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 2.5" SSD + OCZ Agility3 120GB 2.5" SSD + WD Blue 250GB 3.5" HDD + Hitachi GST Deskstar 3TB 3.5" HDD + WD easystore 8TB USB 3.0 ext. HDD
PSU:
CORSAIR HX 1050
Cooling:
Cooler Master Masterliquid Lite 240 AIO w/ Cooler Master MasterFan MF120 Halo White Edition Duo-Ring fans + stock 140mm rear exhaust and 200mm front intake Phanteks case fans
Operating System:
Windows 10 Pro x64
Displays:
Acer Nitro XV340CK 34" 3440x1440 IPS 144Hz + AOC AGON 24" AG241QG4 2560x1440 144Hz + HP ZR2440w 24" 1920x1200 IPS + Dell 2407WFP 24" 1920x1200
Keyboard:
ASUS ROG Strix Flare
Mouse:
Corsair M65 PRO RGB
Sound:
Corsair VOID RGB ELITE Wireless 7.1 + Harman/Kardon HK195 + Sony MHC-GX450

It would be nice to win any of these. My desk would really need an upgrade by now...

I'm using my friends handy down keyboard and the number pad no longer works at all. The Macros at sticky (To the point where I can't press them and it's missing F1

I'd like the keyboard, my current one that I'm typing with right now is on the fritz keys fail to register all the time. Makes gaming on it very hard :( Also to add to the list things that broken, it has it's own macro keys you can switch between, half the time they don't work when you press them.

13 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I would love to win the keyboard because my W and D key make a very annoying loud squeeke noise and i have also never used a mechanical keyboard before ;-; 

I would love to win this keyboard because ive been using generic membrane for YEARS and i barely make any money and decent cherry mx keyboards are too expensive for me. i can barely afford a 750ti and im in the process of building a new budget gaming rig. this keyboard would perfectly go with my black and white build with a red trim and having a mechanical keyboard with customizable LEDS would be super awesome